Standing;

A

Anonymous

She stood there, looking at passerby, waiting on Pez. She wanted to see her... Make sure she was okay. She didn't want Pez to think to much on Andrew or Blake. She wanted her to be able to acheive good grades. So, she was going to talk to her about it.

((sorry wrong place!!))

She looked at the girl, "Not meaning to be rude, but, what's your name?"

She noticed Pez walking toward her. Lilian waved and smiled. "Haha, I knew you would come."

"I ust got mail from Headmaster saying I didn't buy everything I needed. But, I did. I swear, I did."

"I'm not that irresponsible. You know I work, work, work, before I do anything even remotely fun..."

"Speaking of remotly fun, lets visit Blake. He has to work today, we should stop and say hi..." [Apocarthy] [spelling?]

Emily Spencer said:
pez walke dinto hogsmeede she saw lilian so she went over to talk to her."hey what are you doin?"she said
(((hahahaha thats hilarious!!!)))

"Uhm. Becuase. I mean, you're still friends with him aren't you?" She started wallking toward where he works. "I swear, you'll be fine. But, I'll look like a bloody idiot if I got by myself, excuse my language."

Lilian Reyna said:
"Speaking of remotly fun, lets visit Blake. He has to work today, we should stop and say hi..." [Apocarthy] [spelling?]
(((its The Apothecary)))

"He told me I could visit. Well, please, please, please, please, please..! I'l continue saying it nil you say yess. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!

She felt like someone slapped her across the face. "What's that supposed to mean?" She stepped back, "I didn't know anything about what happened between you, and when I met him, he didn't disscuss it with me, so how was I supposed to know?" She stoped again.... Then she smirked, "You know what. I don't even want to know..." She turned around and walked away, down the street to where he worked.

She whipped quickly around, and when she did, Pez was really close, she felt anger that had never surged her body before, "then please stop bringing up that he likes me, I have a boyfriend, Blake is my FRIEND!" She felt hot, salty tears of anger form on her face. She stopped crying and then gave herself enough time to regain her composure. She entered the store. [[She is now there. You would need to post in Just Looking.]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back