Standing Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aedan Steiner

OOC First Name
Matt
Wand
Birch 14 1/4", Dragonstone Core
Aedan shifted his leg slightly for a bit more comfort. One hand held onto a glass of fruit punch, the other rested at the wickedly curved blade that sat sheathed at his side. Costume blade, he corrected himself mentally. The armor he was wearing was, similarly, costume armor, and the helmet belted at his waist was part of his costume too. His eyes scanned the crowd idly, observing the other students.

He shifted his position again. I know I asked for realistic armor, Aedan thought to himself, But that didn't mean they had to make it as warm as real steel armor. Aedan reached up again and adjusted the tattered cloth that made up his cloak, taking another sip of punch.

Rebecca had been excited about dressing up, and had put together her costume together herself. Some dark clothes and the help of some white powder had just about done it, then she had gotten a pair of red contacts to finish off her look. She new it wasn't as far out as some people's costumes, but it was easy and realistic. Looking around the great hall she saw a lot of great costumes, she couldn't even recognize some people. She did however see someone she knew, it was Aedan. She walked over toward him and smiled, "Hey Aedan." He had a lot of armor, she wasn't positive on what exactly he was but it looked cool. She wondered how heavy all that armor was but decided not to ask. She was happy in normal clothes, but the makeup was a bit itchy.

"Hey Rebecca," he said. Aedan looked at her, raised an eyebrow. "Vampire?" he asked. He snagged a glass from a tray floating pasts and offered it to her. "I don't think you know what I am, do you? No one here seems to, so I don't suppose you do ... ?"

OOCOut of Character:
... Sorry for the lousy post, I'm like having a mental block.

Rebecca smiled, "Yup, it's the best I could do." She looked at her pale skin and figured it suited her anyways. He handed her a glass and she took it, "Thanks." She took a drink it was good a red fruit punch, ironic too. He asked her if she knew what he was she shook her head no, "Sorry I don't, It looks cool but I have no idea who your supposed to be." She wondered if it was a muggle thing, if it was that was why no one knew. Rebecca didn't know much about muggles, just that they where just like them except they had electricity instead of magic. She knew as much as the others from wizarding families, but she didn't know much about there culture, or forms of entertainment.
OOCOut of Character:
It's okay.

"Ah. A pity. I suppose wizarding children have other things to do to occupy their time other than dice rolls and paper sheets of statistics and thousand pages thick rule books," Aedan sighed. He tilted his head to the left and thought. "... Although come to think of it most kids my age don't play Dungeons and Dragons too, and seeing as how magic doesn't work well with electricity ..." There was a sharp intake of breathe. "Wait does this mean I won't be able to play my computer games anymore. Because that would suck something awful." His head tilted to the other side. "No that would make no sense because if that were the case, since I was born with magic, I should've been causing electrical storms wherever I went, and since I didn't ..."

Aedan sighed again and smiled, satisfied. Then he remembered that Rebecca was next to him. "Oh. Uh. Sorry. I tend to think out loud sometimes," he said, a slight tinge of color starting to seep into his cheeks. Part of his mind, the cold and ever calm part, smacked the part of his mind that was in control, and presented an alternative topic. "So. How've you been?"

Rebecca cocked her head to one side trying to make sense of what he was saying. 'It must be some kind of board game.' She thought thinking about what he had said, it had something to do with dice. Rebecca laughed a little at his outburst about video games. She would explain once he got done. But right now it was really funny to watch him freak out. He said that he often thought allowed and she nodded. He had figured it out by himself thankfully. Aedan changed the subject and she smiled, he seemed to be a completely different than the cool collective guy she had first met. "I've been doing good, haven't had anymore issues." She smiled glad that school lately had just been that, school. Her bullies had backed off for a while and she had been using that time to learn a few jinxes in case they decided to come back. She new it was against the rules but she wouldn't take being bullied.

Aedan sipped his punch, nodding. "That's good to hear." He turned to the food, grabbed a plate, and began piling on some pastries and finger food. He picked one and bit into it, enjoying the flavor and taste greatly. "This is so good food," he said after swallowing. "Try it?" Aedan offered her the plate.

Rebecca watched as Aedan piled food onto a plate. She hadn't eaten a whole lot just a few things when she first came in. He said that the food was very good and offered her some, smiling she grabbed a pastry, it was really good, like everything at Hogwarts. "Thanks, these are really good." She said grabbing a couple things off a nearby plate. They were here to eat after all. She nibbled at the food she had taken scanning over the crowd at the costumes, some of them she new and thought were quite funny, but there were also one's like Aedan's that she wasn't exactly sure what they were supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back