Stalking the Shops

Ava Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
(Sorry I had a few internet pronblems =-/ )
Ava once again found herself shopping. It was basically the only hobbie she had, besides stirring things up but was that really considered? She wore a pink tank top and a pair of jeans with her pink pumps. She had browsed and spent many of her fathers money on clothes in Obsidian and she decided to give Brightstone a go.

Ava walked in and out of shops, bags being added to the large collection she already had. She found herself tired and her feet began to hurt. Ava pushed past the busying crowd and settled herself on a bench, placing her bags beside her so know stranger would sit beside her.

[Not a problem dearie]

Avrille was walking about Britghtstone Village, she didn't have much to do and her new adoptive parent let her do as she pleased, which she quite enjoyed Tamas was more strict then Rosaline, she did not envy her sister in the least. But then again Simone was the good one and she.. was not. Avrille didn't care though, she was pleased to live in New Zealand, especially now that she had met someone that was slightly tolerable.

As she walked she spotted a young girl with a large amount of bags, dressed up. She looks dumb, Avrille thought distastefully and smirked coldly. She waved her bob-styled black hair at her roots with her fingers as she rolled her bright green eyes at the girl. Avrille continued walking around with boredom, she did not want to have to talk to someone that looked so girlish and boring.

Ava watched the passer-byers. Some looked idiotic, some where okay, not nearly as good as her. But 'alright'. A few boys caught her eyes and she smiled flirtatiously at them. Of coarse she just liked to tease, nothing more. Then a girl around her age walked by, staring at Ava. Ava glared, Take a picture it lasts longer she thought bitterly. Then the girl rolled her eyes, Ouch.

Ava snapped quickly and snarled, "Something wrong?!" She called to the girl loud enough so she would hear her.

Avrille couldn't help but laugh into her hand slightly when the girl snapped at her. "Yes," Avrille paused for a moment then continued, "There is a girl I don't care to speak to talking to me," she stated coldly then smirked. She smirked then continued walking not caring if the girl would respond or not, Avrille was mean, she quite enjoyed being mean, and she was not going to hide it.

Ava squinted her eyes slightly at what the girl said. But the girl continued to walk away. She grabbed her bags beside her and walked forcefully over to this freak. "What is your problem?!" She said pulling the girl back so she would turn top face her. She then folded her arms and gave her a cold stare. Most likely a mudblood... she convinced herself.

When the girl grabbed her arm Avrille turned her head towards the girl and flashed her a cold glare. "You must be slow, let me put this into terms you can understand," she began distastefully. "I don't want to speak to you," she said slowly, as if she was talking to a young child or someone that had mental disabilities. She smirked then crossed her thin arms against her chest, her vibrant green eyes showing that her amusement with the girls response to her previous words.

Ava opened her mouth in shock when this girl called her slow. "I'm not slow." Ava mimicked the girl. "Well that is perfectly okay with me. Because believe me you are the last person I want to speak to." Ava snarled. "I just came over here to see why you are so jealous?" Perfectly good reason to be, "...or do you just have some sort of eye condition." Ava smirked.

Avrille rolled her eyes and asked rhetorically, "Then why are we speaking?" She rolled her eyes once and said, "I'm not jealous of you, nor do I have an eye condition." She made an expression of disgust when she motioned towards the blond girl. "Now I'm going to go," she said slowly, then turned on her heals to walk away from the girl.

Ava glared at the girl, she had a feeling se would never like this girl. That didn't bother her in the slightest. When she said she was going to go. "Good. Cause I really couldn't bare you any longer." Ava turned just as quickly as she had and went the opposite way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back