Spreading Rumors

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
There was this first year who had been bothering Hayley, she didn't really know her but she had met her and she was odd. What was her name? Oh yeah Amanda Pike. She was in the same house as her pureblood best friend. And another naive Ravenclaw who seemed pretty close with Amanda. Lolli! That was her name. Hayley took a deep breath before looking at the pink shirt that she was wearing underneath her robes. It used to extremely clean but not anymore. One time she accidentally bumped on a girl but hey! The girl should have moved! And what happen next was, she got her cold cocoa spilled all over her. And that girl was Amanda. She knew that she was going to get her back, and she knew that her friends would be there no matter what happen.

The blond haired girl step into the student lounge finding first years, she stared at them for several second and command them to leave. And they left, just the way Hayley liked it. She walk toward the couch near her and sat on it as she took a random book in front of her and read it, waiting for her friends to come. Usually they hung out here and usually they were all alone but not always. Soon, she threw the book to the ground as she tap her fingers on her hand impatiently. Where on earth were they? No, her friends weren't late, that was just Hayley being too early and impatient.

Koshi glared at the first years as she made her way,
down the corridors to the student lounge.
She already knew that Hayley would be there,
as she was always early, sometimes Koshi was
convinced that Hayley would leave classes early.
She didn’t obviously, but still Koshi speculated.
She was wearing, as per usual, her Slytherin robes.
She liked to wear them for the simple fact,
that everyone would just assume, she was pureblood.
She wasn’t of course, but she didn’t tell anyone that.
Of course her cousins and best friends knew.
But only them. She wasn’t even sure the teachers knew.
Being a pureblood supremist, one would think
that one actually had to be of Pure blood.
Which Koboshi Aiko, was not.

She walked into the Student lounge,
her hair swishing slowly behind her,
and immediately perked up at the sight of Hayley.
“Ah, I knew you would be here Hayley” She said.
“You are always early” She laughed slightly.
It was funny.
Koboshi only ever laughed infront of her friends now.
She never did laugh around family anymore.
She was sure her parents were getting worried about her.
“Where is Colin?” She asked.
“He is usually here before me, I’m always last”
She added as she sat beside her bestfriend.
<i>
</i>

Soon, a girl who was familiar appeared. Of course she was familiar, she was a good friend of Hayley, not only good friend but best friend who was of course wealthy like her. Looking at her reminded Hayley of her roommate, she liked her very much but sadly she was too busy with one of the triplets. After all she couldn't be around her at all time. The blond haired girl stood up as she opened her jumper showing some flaw from the cocoa accident. "Enough about Collin, he's probably out there wasting time I don't know. You see this!?" She said almost shouting as she pointed at her pink tank top that was underneath the jumper. "This was caused by that first year Ravenclaw and guess what, this one is expensive" She said burning in anger. "And she's going to be DOWN" Hayley said as she stared at her clothes for several seconds. For a lot of people, these kind of situation rarely happen but as for Hayley, it happens all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back