• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Spongebob Gummies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siobhan McGowan

Quidditch League Head | Mum | Irish ☘️
 
Messages
704
OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Kahurangi)
Wand
Willow, Leprechaun Hair, 10 inches
Age
52 (4/2013)
Siobhan is very tomboyish. She tends to adjust better to having guy friends than girl friends, but a few girly influences that she could adjust to having would definitely be good for her, especially since she is growing up. She might be able to have a crush.. but it's definitely not needed. Actually, I think it might screw with her, which may be okay. I'm looking for people around her age, maybe a year younger or older. :abby:
 
Hey there Keerstan :D Im guessing i blew my cover and that you know who I am know :r

I have my third year Ravy here :D

She could be friend??
 
Oh darn, I have no idea at all. Gosh. Haha, Teigan. :p (So, how exactly do you pronounce your name?)

Okay, you can start an RP anywhere and give a link :woot:
 
Lolz ok.

Teigan - pronounced Tee-gan. :D
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top