Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Swishy Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
It was a nice, sunny day right at the start of the new semester, and Emma was excited to take advantage of the nice weather. She had headed outside towards the lake, and had quickly discarded her shoes so she could feel the cool water on her feet. With a grin, Emma started to jump around in the shallow part of the lake, enjoying the splashing of the water and the amount of noise it made. There was no better way to enjoy a summer day.

Summer was Chloe’s favourite season of the year, even though back home in Singapore it hardly felt like they even had seasons. She had decided that perhaps a swim in the lake couldn’t hurt, she missed swimming in her muggle school team and ever since she moved here she didn’t have a reason to swim anymore. She glanced at a girl who seemed to have the same idea. "Hey," she called, swimming over to the redhead. "The water is amazing, isn’t it?"

Emma looked up in surprise as a girl swam over to her. All she had done was ditch her shoes and step into the water, not caring that the splashing was getting her clothes wet. Now she wished she had thought to get a swimsuit. "It's great!" She said, then jumped up and down again for good measure. "Why are you swimming? Is that allowed?"

Chloe raised her eyebrows at the girl when she jumped and down, but decided not to question it. Maybe she was just excited. Being in and feeling the water was exciting, exhilarating, all of those big words. "Because I want to. I miss swimming," she shrugged simply with a smile. "Well, I don't care if it isn't, surely it can't hurt us!" she added, wondering whether the lake itself was off-limits too like the Forest because it was dangerous. "Do you want to come in too?"

Emma noticed the girl was somewhat close to her age, but didn't think she was in her year. Maybe she would know what was allowed if she was older. "You used to swim before Hogwarts?" She asked, feeling curious. She could understand not caring about if it was allowed or not, she had just been wondering. "I can't, I'm just wearing normal clothes. Didn't bring my swimsuit." She said, wondering how she had failed to notice that. Unless she was suggesting she just swim in her clothes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back