OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pine Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
It was the day before classes started and Val was not looking too forward to them. On one hand he could learn weird magic stuff but on the other, he just didn’t like classes. They were too formal and usually, boring. He hadn’t been able to make any friends, but that was much preferred. He didn’t like many of the people in his house, but he still had his sister.

Val laid a towel nearby the shore of the lake, waiting for his sister to arrive. They had planned to go on a swim that day in the lake. He was used to swimming in a pool, but it would suffice for now. He took off his sandals and jumped into the water. The water was not too cold, but he wouldn’t call it warm either. He waddled in the water till it was at least chest deep and swam in a lazy freestyle, before deciding to just float. His back was to the water and the sun was on his face, he closed his eyes as he started to relax.

@Valencia Addington

Valencia was excited but also nervous about starting classes. She loved learning about new things, but she was nervous about the whole magic concept of it. Magic had still been confusing to her. Was science involved with all this? Or was it just a whole trick to lure you into something more. She wasn't particularly sure. Valencia hadn't many friends at Hogwarts so far, but she knew it was going to be a little hard to make friends, due to how big the school was and how there were many different people around the school. But she was glad that her brother was with her for the ride.

Speaking of her brother, she and her brother had plans to meet up and go swimming at the lake. She wasn't really a swimmer perse, but it wouldn't hurt to explore what the waters beyond Hogwarts had to offer. Valencia made her way down to the shore of the lake, already spotting her brother into the water. "Hey Val" Valencia says with a smile, as she placed her towel down by her brother's things and had decided to sit on the edge of the water, dipping her feet into the water.

He opened his eyes to see his sister who was barely in the water. "Hi Lenny" He greeted, swimming closer to the shore. "Well, I don't think this place is a scam." He said, gesturing at the general direction of the castle. "Because if it is, they hired so much people to act" Val continued, thinking about the first things he thought about when he saw hogwarts. "How's the people in your house?.. Rabbitclaw?" He asked, not really remembering the name of the house, surely he couldn't be the only one stuck with rowdy people.

Valencia smiles as Valentine makes his way to shore. She shakes her head about his theory on this magic stuff. "Who knows, but again, this magic stuff is pretty confusing, Val. Doesn't make any sense to me." Valencia says with a shake of her head and a smile. She was glad that Valentine was more open to the idea of magic. But Valencia was still confused and not as open minded about it just yet. "It's Ravenclaw" Valencia corrects her brother as she laughs at the fact that he said a random name about the house she was in. "I mean they're okay I guess. I haven't really met or talked to them, so I don't really know them just yet." Valencia says with a shrug and a smile. "How are the people in your house?"

"Right, Ravenclaw" He said, not paying too much attention to the name. He barely even remembered his house's, and nor did he care to. "Houses" were a new concept to him, and he was sure he'd get it right.. someday. "My roommates are.. loud." He said, with a face (it's literally the one on his profile, I don't know how to put it in words). It was honestly the best word to describe them, he preferred the much quieter lifestyle they had before. "So, are you going to get in the water?" Lenny wasn't much of a swimmer, but it was a very inefficient way to have fun when one person was out of the water.

Valencia nodded as her brother had explained his housemates. Valencia wasn't really sure at the moment of what to think about her dormmates at the moment. She hadn't really officially talked to them, so she had no idea. "Uh, I don't think so, but I can just... Splash you for now" Valencia says with a small smirk, as she starts to kick the water with her feet and splashes her brother, trying to get some fun started.

As his sister started splashing water on him, Val covered his face with one hand, smiling. "Hey!" He couldn't allow her to win the fight, he swam closer to her, grabbing Valencia's ankles and pulling as hard as he could. He laughed as she was pulled into the water. It wasn't very deep, just around his waist, and so he knew Lenny wouldn't have much trouble standing.

Valencia scream and giggles when Val suddenly pulls her into the water by her ankles. "Hey!" Valencia says with a laugh as she comes back up from the water. She rubs her eyes a little from when she got pulled into the water. "You did NOT just do that" Valencia says with a laugh. She then splashes her brother again, as payback.

Val laughed as Valencia retaliated to his attack, splashing water at him. He pushed the water at her, fighting back and making sure he was going to win. As time went by the twins tired from their fight, and from swimming. They retired from the water and sat by the lake. “I wish we didn’t have classes tomorrow.” He groaned. He badly didn’t want to study.

Time goes by, and they are now sitting by the lake. "I'm sure you're gonna be fine," Valencia says with a small smile as she pats her brother's shoulder. She was a little nervous for her class, but she wasn't lying at the fact that she was just a little more excited for classes. She loved learning about new things.

Val sighed. Lenny had always seemed to like learning, and classes, and stuff like that, but it was quite the opposite for Val. He thought that there were a lot better ways to spend his time. "Oh, I'm sure I would be, but I might just die of boredom." He exaggerated. Val had a peculiar way of getting good grades even though he wasn't paying attention in class, his older teachers had accused of cheating more than a couple of times, but they never caught him, mostly because he didn't care enough to cheat. "You'll probably do great though." He said, a lazy smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back