Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Blake)
Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lars quite liked the life he was living right now. He liked spending most of his days indoors, getting to paint for hours without anyone disturbing him until Blake came home. He also rather liked spending time with Blake, a lot. But he had recently realized he hadn't really spoken to a non-Blake person in almost a week and realized he probably had to be a little more social than that. He had owled Ava, asking her to come over so they could paint together. They had a small apartment, but the spare bedroom had been made into Lars' 'studio'. It was too small to be a proper studio, but it was a room he used for painting. The walls were adorned with a few of his paintings, including one of Blake he really liked. He had also placed flowers everywhere, as they inspired him. Lars had prepared two canvases, one for him and one for Ava. He hoped it would be nice to paint with someone else for once.

Ava had been absolutely thrilled to have gotten the invitation to go see Lars. She'd arranged babysitting for the twins, taken the day off, and then gathered all of her things. She skipped up to Lars' door, her bag and dangly earrings both swinging. She loved Lars to death, he was so sweet. She knocked, falling back a step and rocking on her feet, humming happily with a bright smile adorning her face.

Lars opened the door as he heard the knocking, hoping it was Ava and not someone unexpected. He smiled at the sight of her, stepping aside to let her in. "Hey, glad you could make it." He said. "I got everything ready in the other room." He added a little awkwardly. "But do you want something to drink first? Or something?"

Ava lit up as Lars opened the door, shuffling in quickly before turning and offering him a hug. "Sure! Drinks are always good," She giggled. "Do you like cocktails? I work part time as a bartender, I could whip us up some fun drinks." She offered with a playful wink. "It's always interesting to paint tipsy, really frees up the mind for some interesting pieces," She whispered conspiratorially.

Lars hugged Ava back, feeling a little startled as she suggested making cocktails, he hesitated for a moment, glancing back at the kitchen. “I’m not sure if we have the right ingredients.” He offered hesitantly. “But you can try? If you want?” Lars didn’t drink very often, so he had never tried painting while tipsy. He figured he would be even more covered in paint than normal if he did. “I hadn’t… planned for that.” He said, trying to remember what sort of drinks they even had.

Ava giggled, pulling her bag up higher on her shoulder. "I brought a few things," She gave him a playful wink. "Where's your kitchen?" She asked, offering out her hand. "I can teach you a few tricks." She smiled easily. "There's an art to making the right drinks," Ava giggled happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back