Spill Your Guts

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Rhyspa strolled down the path that traced along the outline of the lawn. She thought back towards break and her time spent with Dominik. Rhyspa had been writing him for the past few months and her feelings for him were growing stronger, especially since seeing him over break. She needed to talk to Kat, whom she hasn't talked to since the start of the first term. Rhyspa missed her best friend and she really needed to spill her guts out to the girl.

Rhyspa walked under a tree and sat down. She needed to clear her head.

For some odd reason Kat had a gut feeling that someone, probably one of her friends needed her, though she was unsure for what. Since she didn't know who it was and at times her gut feelings could be wrong she figured she'd just take a walk to see if she ran into any of them. Throwing on her robe over her uniform she headed downstairs and out of the castle.

It was a nice day outside and the weather seemed to be warming slightly which Kat was very grateful for. She had forgotten how much she liked to be outside especially after spending way too much time locked up in Gryffindor tower last term. She had walked a good ways when she saw a dark haired girl sitting under a tree and as she got nearer she realized it was her best friend. "RHYSPA!" Kat practically screamed as she ran toward her best friend, whom she hadn't seen in quite a while.

Rhyspa was picking at a leaf that had fallen on the ground when she heard a familiar voice scream her name. She looked up to see a petite figure hurdling towards her. "Kat!" Rhyspa shouted and jumped up and hugged her friend. "I've got so much to tell you!"

((Last post for tonight, but I'll be on tomorrow evening!!))

Squeezing her friend tightly in a hug Kat said, "I haven't seen you in what seems like ages! How have you been? What do you have to tell me?" She didn't realized how much she had missed her best friend, who was really more like her big sister, until she had seen her just now. So I guess my gut feeling was right this time Kat thought with a smirk on her face.

"I've been good," Rhyspa said, joy evident in her voice. "I've been better than good actually!" She smiled at her best friend, who she had missed incredibly. Rhyspa didn't realize how much she actually depended on the younger girl. She didn't know how she was going to take the news about her and Dom, hopefully she would be happy.

"Around October, Dominik wrote me a letter," Rhyspa paused, "And I've been writing to him ever since." She waited for Kat to say something, anything. Rhyspa didn't want this to go badly.

Kat smiled when her best friend said that she'd been better than good. It was great they Rhyspa was so happy because she herself had been a lot happier over the last month or so. Then her bestie dropped a bomb on her. Kat knew that Rhyspa still had feelings for Dominik, but she had no clue that the two of them had been writing for so long and she was a little hurt that Rhyspa hadn't told her sooner. Though in all honesty she wasn't surprised, she had practically confined herself to her dorm room for the greater part of first term.

"That's definitely some news. Urm, so...how's that been going?" Kat asked, not quite sure of what to say just yet.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about him writing me sooner," Rhyspa said, a frown on her face. "We've both been caught up with classwork and I really didn't want to let you know unless it turned out to be something I'd regret." Since he started writing her, Rhyspa's feelings grew for him a little bit each day. She found he wasn't a complete jerk and was really sweet.

"Well, so far so good," Rhyspa said. "Over break I was in Obsidian Harbor a few days before Christmas and I had picked out a few things in my favorite book store," she paused, making sure Kat didn't get lost in her tangle of words. "Well, as I bent to look at a book, I ran into someone, and that someone was Dom."

"I know," Kat said understanding what her friend meant, "We were both really busy that's for sure...I didn't see you hardly at all last term." It made her sad that she had been so neglectful of her friends and her life in general, but that was going to change.

"I'm really glad to hear that Spa! You definitely deserve it, no doubt about that!" Kat stated truthfully. She wasn't really sure how much she herself trusted Dominik, but if Rhyspa trusted him then Kat surely would try. He'd just have to remember that if he broke her best friends heart then she'd break his face the same way she had done Nicolae. "So what exactly was he doing in New Zealand?" she asked curiously, wondering if he'd simply made the trip here to see Rhyspa...if he had then even Kat had to admit that was really romantic.

Rhyspa beamed at Kat, she really was a great friend, even if they hadn't talked in months. That was a long time not to speak to a friend. Rhyspa didn't care about that now, she was talking to her best friend now. This was a long overdue talk and she was glad to be getting it off her chest.

"He told me that he came down hoping-" Rhyspa said. "Hoping to bump into me!" A silly smile spread on Rhyspa's face. "And it happened quite literally."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back