Sorting & Transfers for Y20

Not at all surprised about Maya. Pretty much knew she would be a Hufflepuff. xD I'm pretty happy with that. Can't be disappointed by expectation, right? xD

Now that all my firsties are sorted... ^_^
I was not very surprised with Giuliano being Hufflepuff. I think he will certainly have some interesting times in this house.
I was on the fence with Arturo, I was not exactly sure where he would go. So, Ravenclaw was a nice surprise for me. I do like my Ravenclaws. He'll be glad to not be in the same house as Giuliano at least.
And finally, poor Kaenon going to Slytherin. My poor muggle-born. I think he would do well in Slytherin, regardless of his blood status. We'll see.

I've had 5 characters and this is the first time I've made a Hufflepuff. I'm so happy. It was Slytherin or Hufflepuff and I'm glad.

I WANTED SPARKLYPOO. :( What is this world coming to?

I am not sure how I feel about yet another Koshiba female being in Slytherin but that's the house Nozomi is in so therefore I will spin this one way or another.

Well, I wasn't expecting Slytherin, at all. xD But, I think this will certainly be interesting for her - might open her eyes a little bit. ^_^ Guess its another Slytherin for me! =))

I was expecting Ravenclaw for Maddy (it's my favorite House as well) so I'm excited to see what happens.

I have not expected this.. :r xD It's a Slytherin and I am completely happy with that! xD I seldom get Slytherins.. :r (or any other house for that matter xD )

I am happy with Hufflepuff.

I honestly was not quite sure where Kitty would end up but I'm happy she made it to Hufflepuff! I think she'll do well. :) I'm also completely new here, so I hope to have a good year with her :D

I was thinking Isabelle would get Gryffindor, but I'm still happy with where she's ended up. I hope she makes friends - a Muggleborn in Slytherin? Wow. I think she's going to have fun though. :)

I'm super excited about Manami getting in Ravenclaw! I honestly had no idea where she was going to be, but now that I know Ravenclaw also has some super creative people too it'll be the perfect fit!

I was a little surprised with Rotem (I thought he'd be in Gryffindor) but I think he's going to be a wonderful Hufflepuff and bring a little mischief with him! :)

I am very happy that Jane is in Ravenclaw, i always wanted a ravenclaw student. So i am very lucky :)

I am not exactly surprised that Vincent ended up being in Gryffindor :) I would have been happy with any house but yay for Vince being a little lion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back