Sorting things out

Andrew Bruke

Andrew had finally come to his decision after years and years(no days) of thinking that he should talk to Zazuka. He was going to tell Zuka, that he was sorry for not talking with her and ignoring her in the lessons. He would also tell her that he was fine with her and Brian's realtionsip, although he didnt like Brian but that was a total different issue.

He waited in the corridor outside the Ravenclaw common room. He hoped Zuka would have some work and would eventually come out. Unfortunately, Tamara(owl) was living with Mallory as Andrew didnt give her enough work and therefore he had no owl to tell Zuka to come and meet him.He hoped she would come out and that he wouldn't have to sleep here.

Zazuka's hair was in a long fish braid to keep it out of her face. She had calmed down from the day that Andy had walled herself in and become part of the Emptiness. Zazuka was going to the library to see if she could get some work down. She had actually fallen behind because of her sadness. She didn't dwell on that though. Zazuka didn't like to dwell on much of anything anymore.

She seemed as lost in space as she always did but now a cloud of a despair seemed to be flowing her instead of a cloud of calm. It was rather easy to make Zazuka cry now a days she was hyper sensitive to everything because of the hole that Andy had left when she closed herself off. She noticed, just barely that Andrew was standing right outside the Ravenclaw commonroom. "Hello." She said pulling up the brightest smile she could.

Andrew heard the Ravenclaw common room's entrance open once more and he thought it would be a first year. But this time, it was Zazuka. He smiled at her saying "Hi Zazuka" and he looked at her still smiling. The next moment he stopped his smile and looked seriously at her. "I..umm want to talk to you" he said simply looking at her.

Zazuka nodded softly and sighed. "About GOSSIP?" She asked. She had been called a heartless wench because of what was said in that magezen. She wouldn't have cared much about it but it did put in her mind that Andrew was in more pain that he was letting on. Zazuka wanted to move on here though. Not that she wasn't happy to see Andrew it was just that her moods like this tended to make everyone around her feel depressed.

Andrew scartched his head with his finger as he tried to recall what GOSSIP was. "What is Gossip?"he asked confused as to what Zuka thought he had come to talk about. "Um..no I actually wanted to tell you something" he said as he gulped thinking how to start.

Zazuka smiled softly. He hadn't picked up the magezen much to Zazuka's realife. "A sort of news letter that's spins lies about everyone in the school." She said simply. "What do you need to tell me?" She asked with kindness in her eyes. Andrew was still a good friend to her. She would help him out if he needed it but she had a feeling that this was not something someone needed help with.

Andrew nodded but he hadn't understood what she had explained. He was more concerned about how exactly was he going to tell her. He took a deep breath and began confidently. "I wanted to apologize" he said looking at his shoes as if he had suddenly fallen in love with them. "I have been a jerk, ignoring you" he continued now raising his head a bit but still not looking at Zazuka.

"I didnt understand that life has to move one and was acting foolishly and I am sorry" he said finally looking up at her and smiled.

Zazuka nodded. "I understand. You where hurting. I guess I did that for that I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for the way things happened." She said looking up. Her eyes started to glisten and pressed them together. "Someone is crying." She said cryptically. "I am as well." She said voice her own despair. She wished that the pain in her heart would go away but she knew that it wouldn't too soon. She had just watched her best friend fall into the Emptiness. She was going to get over that any time soon.

(okay i didnt understand the post :ph43r: )

Andrew didnt quite understand the mysterical way of Zazuka's talk but he knew that she had accepted his apology. "But we'll still be friends. I promise not to ignore you" he said smiling at Zazuka his heart finally feeling light now that he had spoken to Zuka. "But I can't promise you that I will stop flirting with you immediately" he said as he laughed.

"It will take a bit of time for me to get used to that. Brian will have to understand" he said now grinning.

Zazuka smiled as brightly as she could though her eyes where watery. "Yes I would love to stay friends with you. Please don't be too hurt when I do not flirt back." She said as a light joke. Zazuka looked up again. Her sorrow overwelling her again. She knew that Andrew did not like crying or depressed girls so she bowed her head making her one loose bang slide down from behind her face. "Thank you for that but I must take my leave of you." She said in that ethral sort of way that made Zazuka seem like she knew more than she was letting on. Zazuka started to glid away the aura of sadness and mysery following her. She knew that Andrew would understand it was not about him though.

"Bye"he said as Zazuka walked out to wherever she was headed to. Andrew decided to stay here for a while as he looked down at the nice night view from the window.
--topic closed--

Users who are viewing this thread

Back