Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
So, yeah, I just came back from a long and painful half of RL semester and I want to start roleplaying again (Thank merlin I just finished my project :D ) Anyways, I haz two new upcoming firsties. Let me introduce them to ya'll ...</FONT>

uNTi2jsHPQsiNfQh3vj0NVEI2M6sToq6p-yLcBXzVpKvLWt6lFGH3erXiiB9IFh5JdyytOGftzzZqbE=w500-h210

<FONT font="Georgia">Ilsa Nimitz
Ilsa is a German Texan whose ancestry goes back to the 1800 when German's started to immigrate to United States. She's from Fredericksburg, Texas and due to unfortunate circumstances (will be explained on her bio), Ilsa can't attend Ilvermorny as promise by her mother. They currently live in Strahan, Tasmania, Australia mainly to get away from MACUSA who are probably hunting them from a crime her father only committed. Ilsa is a straight up manipulative child; its the high way or her way in every situation she's in. Sometimes, adults would just disregard it as a charm of a little girl. She also has a tendency to get jealous if she's not the center of attention, she'll do anything even if she hurts somebody just to make people focus on her. Though, with all these bad personality lies an intelligent side of her. Ilsa is a writer and would write anything she fancies; from meadows to her nightmares. Ilsa is a mixedblood.

52jeb7.gif

Elyse King-Nimitz
The illegitimate daughter of Ilsa's father. Elyse has no knowledge of her birth father until her mother's recent passing from natural cause who made Ilsa's father the guardian incase if ever something happens to her. Elyse is a quiet and charming child, a total opposite from her sister. Upon learning through her despicable sister that her real father has a first family and that she's alone in the world except for them, Elyse stopped talking and would use pen and paper to talk. Ilsa would bully her from time to time secretly. This made her speech impairment grew, she would try to talk but would stutter in return. Living with the Nimitz made Elyse hate them all even though it was only Ilsa who's making her life miserable. She's a halfblood​

I pretty much prefer everything for them; Best friends, friends, enemies, rivals or romantic interest (we could always talk about the future). Though, for Elyse, I'll add a big brother/sister friend type of thing because of how Ilsa treat her, maybe help her talk more without stuttering.

I know the descriptions are not quite there yet but I'll be happy to answer any questions you have regarding to them.

Sorting FTW!!! :wub:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back