Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
I'm not sure whether this has been discussed in a topic before, but since it's around the time of new firsties, Jesse and I have recently been talking about our oldest characters on the site, and thinking about the development from the type of person they were when they first joined the school.

I can't recall whether this was possible a few years ago or not, but wondered whether the archives of previous years could be visible, even if it's only during the time sorting is taking place. It would be fun to see how much they've changed, especially for someone like Geo who was so fixed on heading for Gryffindor! I feel like even just one year at HNZ can change a characters personality, so being able to reminisce during this period would be helpful.

Additionally if you're someone like me who wants to include every detail in a character bio but forgot to save a copy of their sorting post, it would be useful to have a few weeks available to be able to pick these back up.

Thanks!
Pheeb

Solution
Quick reply because I'm traveling:

You can always get your form by PMing an admin. :) During sorting, it obviously might take a bit to actually get it. You're encouraged to keep track yourself. If everyone starts PMing, we may have to change that.

We occassionally do make the old sorting topics available and it is always during sorting when we do. We don't do it every year, more like every 2-3 sortings is the way it's been working out, because that usually covers the sortings done for a RL year, or most of one. It helps us make sure you all stick around. :p
Quick reply because I'm traveling:

You can always get your form by PMing an admin. :) During sorting, it obviously might take a bit to actually get it. You're encouraged to keep track yourself. If everyone starts PMing, we may have to change that.

We occassionally do make the old sorting topics available and it is always during sorting when we do. We don't do it every year, more like every 2-3 sortings is the way it's been working out, because that usually covers the sortings done for a RL year, or most of one. It helps us make sure you all stick around. :p

Solution
Thanks Cyndi! That makes sense, I'll have to keep an eye out for when they're next open and grab it from there. It's not urgent so much as I'm glad to know we will be able to reread them at some point.

I've had the idea of putting Geo's sorting post next to her future graduation, oh no it's going too fast :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back