Sorted into Ravenclaw

Aurora Hades

Wand
''Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt''
Aurora jumped off the stool and walked happily to the Ravenclaw table.She sat down and turned to face the other Rawenclaws.She was quiet.She didnt know anyone exept Adora and the girl from the Magical Menagrie,Kasey,both of whom were nowhere to be seen.

Kate wandered into the Great Hall and saw a pretty girl sitting at the Ravenclaw table all by herself. Kate reconised this girl from Obsidian Harbour so walked up and sat opposite her on the Hufflepuff table. "Hi there, i'm Kate, I saw you in Obsidian Harbour. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand for Aurora to shake. It was nice to make friends in other houses.

Kasey clapped as Aurora was sorted into Ravenclaw.She had met her first at Magical Menargerie where she had sold her an owl and a cat.Just than a girl from Hufflepuff joined them."Hi Aurora, congratulations for making it into Ravenclaw"she said with a smile."Hi,I am Kasey Carla,third year Ravenclaw prefect"she said to the other first year and smiled at her.

"Hi,I'm Aurora.Nice to meet you too."she told Kate.She was very pleased to see Kasey."Thanks,I am really happy.My friend Adora has also been sorted into Ravenclaw."ashe told Kasey and scanned the table again.

"Thats nice."she said with a smile."So,where are you from??"she asked her.She thought Aurora would make a good friend."I live in Australia and come from a wizarding home."she said to her.

"I'm from Cambridgeshire,England.I'm a mixed blood."she said,as the sorting was over and after the Headmisstress had sat down,and food had appeared.
Aurora was starving so she got everything that she could reach in her plate and started eating.

"Wow, england"she said smiling remembering her uncle's house in England."Who's muggl ein your family.My dad was a muggleborn wizard"she explained.Now chewing some delicious steak.

"No,both my parents are halfbloods.My grandma was a muggle born witch.My mother's Mother was a muggle."she told Kasey.

"Thats a nice family background.Did you have muggle education?"she asked wondering if aurora was familiar with muggle living."I was born in a wizarding family, as I told you but my grandam from dad's side was a muggle and hated magica and as we lived with her my parents didnt tell me till I got a letter.Our house was fully muggle excpet my mom did DADA tutions which I didnt know."she explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back