Sophora Knox

Wand
Oak Wood, 14" Essence of Raven Feather
</SIZE></SIZE></U>
Othila
<i>
</i>

<U><SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150">The Band History

Othila officially formed on December the 2nd, 2022: This was the date the band began touring under the name.
They had, however, form prior to this date but had been named 'The Weird Sisters II' in memory of their favorite wizarding band.
The band had their first hit after just two weeks of touring;
Their song 'Lumos My Soul' managed to top the wizarding charts, being some of the most well-known bands.
Othila had another big hit in early 2023 with the song 'Incendio Merlin'.
This song was reviewed as "highly anarchic and the future of music."
The band have had many hit albums as well.

Sophora's first album with Othila.​
<i>
</i>

othilaalbum1.png

Make Magic Not War said:
[ul]
[li]Lumos My Soul</LI>
[li]Land of the Lost
[li]Galleons, Goblins and Ghosts
[li]A Side Order of Heart break
[li]Pickled eyes
[li]Dragons
[li]Magic Works (Industrial Remix)
[li]Home Again
[li]Poorer Than An Auror
<LI>[li]Lumos My Soul (Choir Remix)
[/li][/ul]

Hi Sophora,

just a few questions...

how often do you play live gigs?
do you have a large fan base?
what age group would your fan base typically fall into?
Who besides the Weird Sisters would you consider your inspiration and muse?
How many are in the band?
Could we have a brief description and names of the other band members?
Do you plan on staying with the band indefinitely or eventually going solo?

how often do you play live gigs? Not much as of late but usually there is a tour pretty much every year which in total lasts for 12 months- during this time we travel all over the world to perform to the wizarding population.
do you have a large fan base? When we first began, we had very little attention from the public but over time our fanbase has increased. Alright, we're not as popular as some bands but we are slowly finding an increase in ticket sales.
what age group would your fan base typically fall into? Probably early - mid teens. I doubt our music appeals to most adults. I know that we do have a few younger fans but I'd say mostly teens and a few young adults.
Who besides the Weird Sisters would you consider your inspiration and muse? A few vintage muggle bands such as The Birthday Massacre and God Module. Mostly industrial muggle bands.
How many are in the band? 5 in total but only three are 'known'. The other two remain anonymous to the public but do attend concert in full body costumes.
Could we have a brief description and names of the other band members? There's me, Freddi (our guitarist) and Kris (Our drummer). Kris is 23 and Freddi is the oldest member at 28. He was with another band prior to Othila, working as their manager as well as a member of the band. He's planning on retiring in the next few years as he has made the most money out of all of us.
Do you plan on staying with the band indefinitely or eventually going solo? Eventually I plan to go solo. Probably after Freddi retires I will try for solo.. Kris has offered to help me out with some of the things but she may have plans of her own by then, who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back