Sophia Nicole Turner
do you, do you want to learn to fly?
then you should pack it up and say goodbye

tumblr_m5ojcro04D1qmgz9uo1_500.jpg

tonight on top of the world
and we can do anything, we can be anything
i'll meet you tonight, on top of the world

i've got your picture i'm coming with you, dear maria count me completestranger
in. there's a story at the bottom of this bottle and i'm the pen. whe friendofafriend
n the lights go off i watch the way you take the stage by storm; the w sameclique
ay you wrap those boys around your finger; go on and play the leader, be justmet
'cause i know that's what you're good at, the low road for the fast t firstnamebasis
rack; make every second last. 'cause i've got your picture, i'm com acquaintances
ng with you. dear maria, count me in. there's a story at the bottom o barelyfriends
f this bottle and i'm the pen. make it count when i'm the one who's sell fakefriends
ing you out. 'cause if feels like stealing hearts calling your name fr justforattention
om the crowd. then in the field, you'll be the show girl of the hom newfoundfriends
e team and i'll be the narrator telling another tale of the american dream. onandoff
i see your name in lights, we can make you a star! girl, we'll take the world secret
by storm, it isn't that hard! 'cause i got your picture, i'm coming with you partyfriend
dear maria, count me in. there's a story at the bottom of this bottle a drinkingfriend
nd i'm the pen. make it count when i'm the one who's selling you out. 'c workfriends
ause it feels like stealing hearts calling your name from the c enemiesturnedfriends
rowd... woah... ha ha.. take a breath, don't it sound so easy? never h familyfriends
ad a doubt. now, i'm going crazy watching you from the floor, take childhoodfriends
a breath and let the rest come easy; never settle down 'cause the cash f innercircle
low always leaves me wanting more. 'cause i got your picture, i'm comin outercircle
g with you. dear maria, count me in. there's a story at the bottom of this goodfriends
bottle and i'm the pen. make it count, when i'm the one whose selling yo closefriends
u out. 'cause it feels like stealing hearts yelling your name from the crowd. confidants
'cause i've got your picture, i'm coming with you. dear maria, count me in. bestfriends
the time on the clock reads half past four and i'm wide awake and thinking w bestguy
ith my pillow on the floor; that maybe i'm just wasting my time here dreaming bestgal
in a harsh reality i don't want to wake up just to find out i've been dec partnersincrime
ieved. let it roll, our time is fleeting, so we take control. from califor attachedatthehip
nia to my home sweet home our days repeating like it's all we know, all w inseperable
e know. out here the hills go on for miles and the sun is like my own practicallyfamily

lets get drunk and ride around
and make peace with an empty town
we can make it right, tonight

sense of direction. i'm always drawn to each horizon; when it's rising, whe burninhell
n it sets, all i can think about is sex and playing one more game of imgoingtostabyou
six-cup in the backyard at “the wedge.” i know i'll never die alon youregoingtostabme
e because of all of you. let it roll, our time is fleeting so we take cont hardcorehatred
rol. from california to my home sweet home; our days repeating like it's all ihateyou
we know. all we know. take a breath, we've got all the time in the world. youhateme
to get a grip on the fact, we don't last. but right now, i want to watch the t mutualhate
ide roll in with my best friends. let it roll, our time is fleeting so we take co idislikeyou
ntrol. from california to my home sweet home; our days repeating like i youdislikeme
t's all all we know. all we know. (from california.) let it roll, our time is fle mutualdislike
eting so we take control. from california to my home sweet home; our barelytolerable
days repeating like it's all we know, all we know. when you gonna giv slightlytolerable
e it up? you're giving me such a rush; come on holly, would you tu hatedbyassociation
rn me on? when you gonna give it up? you're giving me such a rus newfoundenemies
h; come on holly, would you turn me on? you are the taste of someth constantirritation
ing sweet and i'm tangled in the sheets. you left your marks dragged ibackstabbedyou
down my back; so chain me up, i'm in too deep, too much of you i youbackstabbedme
s never enough. when you gonna give it up? you're giving me such a r icheatedonyou
ush; come on holly, would you turn me on? just another pretty face b youcheatedonme
ut i want one more taste. come on holly, would you turn me on? just one fix, t ienvyyou
o keep me in the mix and i'm still strung out on you. drove all night, i'm the youenvyme
deer in your headlights. what's left of me you'll swallow soon, too much imjealousofyou
of you is never enough. so when you gonna give it up, you're giving yourejealousofme
me such a rush. come on holly, would you turn me on? just another pretty face, rivalry
but i want one more taste. come on holly, would you turn me on? you too friendlyrivalry
k what you wanted, you got it, you know it. i'm haunted by everything tha iintimidateyou
t you gave me. you made me, you broke me, you saved me. i'm crazy, youintimidateme
but i'm not done. so when you gonna give it up? you're giving me such a rush. ifearyou
come on holly, would you turn me on? just another pretty face, but i want wayoufearme
one more taste. come on holly, would you turn me on? when you gonna giv idisgustyou
e it up? come on holly, would you turn me on? just another pretty face, b youdisgustme
ut i want one more taste. come on holly, would you turn me on? you've g argumentative
ot me popping champagne. i'm at it again, caught in the moment, friendsturnedenemies
but not in the right way. i'm falling in between, tearing up at the seams, we're just tension
aiming to please and aesthetics don't hurt one bit. so follow me down, take t indifference
his all away anyway you want to. why don't you say so? i think i'm caught in justforshow

now i'm heels over head,
i'm hanging upside down, thinking how you
left me for dead, california bound

between the nights and days fly by, when i'm lost on the streets and my eyes de truelove
spise you for who i am. why don't you say so? why don't you say so? you've got, inlove
me thinking that lately i've been wishing that the television set would show me m iloveyou
ore than just the pictures i've grown to detest. i strip down my dignity they can youloveme
take all of me but they won't ever take what i still believe. so follow me down, take t final
his all the way, any way you want to. why don't you say so? i think i'm caug definitefuture
ht in between. the days and nights fly by, when i'm lost on the streets and possiblefuture
my eyes, they despise you for who i am. why don't you say so? why don't you sa married
y so? give up and let go; i'm just a boy with a dream and you can take one look as spouse
i fall in between. with my eyes just as wide as my mouth can be. why don't you s engaged
ay so? why don't you say so? i know, i know, i know, there's a place for me somew current
here out there. i know, i know, i know, there's a place for me somewhere ou onandoffdating
t there. why don't you say so? i think i'm caught in between; the nights and pastgoodterms
days fly by when i'm lost on the streets. my eyes, they despise you for who i a pastbadterms
m. why don't you say so? why don't you say so? give it up, i'm just a boy paststillchemistry
with a dream and you can take one look as i fall in between. with my eyes ju iwantyouback
st as wide as my eyes can be. why don't you say so? why don't you say s youwantmeback
o? you're a long walk from the beach and i'm dying in this summer highschoolsweethearts
heat; i hope like hell, you're waiting. (waiting...) everybody's living like th physicalattraction
ey're crazy in love; i'm a dizzy mess and everything is so above me fr physicalrelationship
om the floor. i found the life i lead today. well they can take, take, take secretrelationship
the kids from the summer, but they'll never, never, never take the summer from m indenial
e. it was the very first time that i lost my mind for the week. they can't make, m forbidden
ake, make me forget the weather if i never, never, never wash the sand off my chemistry
feet. it was the very last time that we said goodbye to the beach (showing off, s addictive
howing off our teeth...) so make one last call back home, 'cause tonight w sexualtension
e go it alone and i hope that you know i'm waiting... (waiting...) (tell me, do y mutualcrush
ou feel it?) everybody's singing like we're crazy in love, we make adiz ihaveacrushonyou
zy mess of everything, but it was enough to bring all the boys and t youhaveacrushonme
he girls together. well they can take, take, take the kids from the summer, but they flirting
'll never, never, never take the summer from me. it was the very first time fleetingglances
i lost my mind for the week. they can't make, make, make me forge butterfliesinstomach
t the weather if i never, never, never wash the sand off my feet. it was the onenightstand
very last time that i said goodbye to the beach. (showing off, showing off ou ****buddies
r teeth...) you're going out in style and i'm getting tired of all your lying, makeoutbuddies
stop pretending. stop. the answer's in the smile and i'm coming clean, ju cuddlebuddies
st give me something, stop pretending. well they can take, take, take friendswithbenefits
the kids from the summer, but they'll never, never, never take the su enemieswithbenefits

it's too late, baby,
there's no turning around, i got my
hands in my pocket and my head in the clouds

mmer from me. it was the very first time that i lost my mind for the week. they can sibling
't make, make, make me forget the weather if i never, never, never was the sa halfsibling
nd off my feet. it was the very last time that i said goodbye to the beach. (sho stepsibling
wing off, showing off our teeth...) come one, come all you're just in time, to witnes parent
s my first break down 'cause there's a mile gone for every minute past when i stepparent
'm stuck in this town. i've got a bone to pick with you, mr. dj, the traffic and the sou family
nd are just as bad as they are in la. so go lock me up and throw away that k futurefamily
ey before i find out where you broadcast from because your playlist is kill extendedfamily
ing me. i'll change the station, light it up like the fourth of july. it's me, i'm caller fifte inlaws
en, time to play my last request... come one, come all you're just in time to teacherstudent
witness my first break down. 'cause there's a mile gone for every minute pa imyourmentor
ssed when i'm waisting space in this town. don't call the doctors, i don't n youremymentor
eed no medication, i just need one more vacation and make it last. hear me out, itutoryou
please, judge and jury; i'm an innocent man and it would be a terrible injustice yoututorme
to put me away without thinking about all the terrible mistakes that godda emotionalsupport
mn radio jockey makes. i swear he's out to get me, oh, i swear he's out to g goodinfluence
et me. i'll change that station, light it up like the fourth of july. it's me, i'm calle badinfluence
r fifteen but it's too late for explanations this broadcast will be your last... come irespectyou
one, come all, you're just in time to witness my first breakdown. 'cause there yourespectme
's a mile past for every minute past when i'm wasting space in this town. do idisrespectyou
n't call the doctors, i don't need no medication; i just need one vacation, youdisrespectme
and make it last. hear me out, please, judge and jury and i swear he's out to get protective
me, oh, i swear he's out to get me. go on and lock me up, you better throw awa admiration
y that key. i swear he's out to get me, i swear he's out to get me. come one, com love-hate
e all, you're just in time to witness my first break down 'cause there's a mile for e confused
very minute past when i'm wasting space in this town. don't call the doct conflictedfeelings
ors, i don't need no medication, i just need one more vacation, and make it last. roommate
hips swaying, lips lie, like clock-work she's in control she's in control of all the r housemate
ight guys, i'm still waiting. fitted hats and car alarms, in her high tops with her fa dormmate
vorite song; she's showing off the way she walks... it's on... take me, show me, t bandmate
he corners of your empty room, the trouble we could get into just fake it for m workrelations
e. disregard the footsteps and we'll never tell a soul; tonight i'm finding a way to mak tense
e the things that you say a little less obvious. i walk a fine line between the right a awkward
nd the real; they watch me closely but talk is cheap here like a weightless curr complicated
ency your words don't mean poop to me, i'm always cashing out. take me, show me, stalker
the corners of your empty room, the trouble we could get into, just fake it for me. disreg fan
ard the footsteps and we'll never tell a soul. tonight i'm finding a way to m iwillchangeforyou
ake the things that you say just a little less obvious, i confess. tonight i youwillchangeforme
'm dressed up in gold, you've got me f—ked up and sold. you talk like you're f other(specify)

i'm learning to fall, i can hardly
breathe; when i'm going down don't worry about me
don't try this at home, you said you don't see

well, damn, another plotpage made by DAZZLE ! At CAUTION V. 2.0. holy poop, will she never st
op? this time instead of using from ancient bands like she did the last couple times she's using t
he lyrics of ALL TIME LOW, aka just about the funniest band ever with some seriously hot dudes
in it. As always, the larger lyrics are by someone else and this time it would happen to be BOYS
LIKE GIRLS, ohmygod I love them. <333 seriously, her two favorite bands on one plot page? Wh
t could make life any better? OH, I KNOW! CREDIT! Lets leave this credit blurb here guys, than
ks. ♥ because otherwise you'll be attacked by a hoard of rabid llamas. O: now for plot page rul
es that would be: be original as always, a good amount of stuff should be in your first person his
tories and don't put “whatever” or “i dont' care” down or anything else like that because then I ju
st won't add you to the list. Kapeesh? Use the member colors since those are always fun. :] uhm
can't think of anything else, so yeah, that would be the basics dolls!

you walked in, indie rock
used to be dirty pop could you be everything;
my rise and my fall?

X-Samuel-3-xavier-samuel-14607051-100-100.jpg
X-Samuel-3-xavier-samuel-14607049-100-100.jpg
X-Samuel-3-xavier-samuel-14607047-100-100.jpg

Jonathon David Tanner
your kiss, your kiss will be the ultimate
she just turned twenty-five; stuck in the moment,
dead at the scene and it's on tonight, this is the
life that you wanted right? so turn off all the lights.

spise you for who i am. why don't you say so? why don't you say so? you've got, inlove
me thinking that lately i've been wishing that the television set would show me m iloveyou
ore than just the pictures i've grown to detest. i strip down my dignity they can youloveme
take all of me but they won't ever take what i still believe. so follow me down, take t final

ALICE ! fan-freaking-tastic example.
ALICE ! i know, right?

Member group colors go here.

Code:
[img]icon 1[/img] [img]icon 2[/img] [img]icon 1, again[/img]
[font=arial black][size=1][color=membergroup]first middle last[/color][/size][/font]
[font=georgia][size=3][color=white][i]one line of lyrics describing our OVERALL relationship[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][font=arial][color=white]s/he just turned [b]age in letters[/b]; stuck in the moment,
dead at the scene and it's on tonight, this is the
life that you wanted right? so turn off all the lights.

relationships, (PM me and I'll fill in the colours). ♥

[b]PLOT CHARRIE NAMES ![/b] “leave here.”
[b]YOUR CHARRIE NAME ![/b] “our history goes here.”[/color][/font][/size][color=white][/color]

rescue me, nine to five
forty fires in your eyes
i don't care what you buy

KILL ME IN A RECORD SHOP, NOW, ONE SHOT
AND YOU TOOK ME DOWN. I COULD FEEL IT W
HEN THE ARROW HIT, YOU SUNK ME WITH YOU
R DEADLY LIPS. YOUR KISS, YOUR KISS, WILL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back