THE BASICS:
Name: Sophia Marguerite Beldam
Name Meanings:
Sophia - Wisdom
Marguerite - Pearl
Bedlam - Chaos

House: Slytherin
Birthday: January 23[sup]rd[/sup] 2011
Hometown: Born in Canton, China. Raised in Surrey, England, then in Acona, Italy and then finally to Owaka, New Zealand.
Blood Status: Unknown.
Five Words That Best Describe Your Character: Posh, Fashionable, Smart, Cocky and Arrogent.

THE APPEARANCE:
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Style: Long, perfect curls.
Eye Colour: Forest Green
Height: 5' 3"
Other Distinguishing Details: Sophia often dresses up, and she wears headbands often, but she has a lucky brouch that she wears when something important is happening.

THE FAMILY:
Father's Name: Charles Bedlam
Brief Description: Charles attended Hogwarts England as a Slytherin, graduated then went into the ranks of Death Eaters, following Julian Fulkner. In 2019 he went missing, and was pressumed dead at the age of 39. Charles was of Unknown blood heritage but assumed he was a Pureblood.
Mother's name: Diana Bedlam
Brief description: Diane attended Beauxbatons and was a Prefect from her fifth year onwards. When she graduated she opened up a shop in Italy, for Potion brewing, four years later she went on to be a Professor at Hogwarts England. She is 36 years old, and is a Pureblood witch.
Siblings: Blair Elizabeth Bedlam, Age four. Blair and Sophia don't get along yet because Blair is so young and doesn't know very much, however she is showing signs of being like Sophia, and the two would stick together through tough times even so.

THE SCHOOLING:
Your best subject: Potions
Your worst subject: To Be Announced
Extracurricular activities: Fashion Club, Language Club and Music Club
Favourite place at Hogwarts: Lake Front
Least favorite place at Hogwarts: Dungeons
Do any of the staff members scare you?: Not yet.
Do any inspire you?: Professor Lloyd and Professor Rowann.

THE EXTRAS:
Interests/hobbies: Fashion, Music, Quidditch and secretly reading and writing.
Someone you look up to: My mother and father.
What you might like to do after Hogwarts: I haven't thought that far into the future by I think that I would be a very good writer, I am already showing signs of being one anyways.

Journal Entries
<i>
</i>

FEBRAURY 9TH 2022:

I've finally recieved it. I've gotten my letter to a Wizarding Academy. It's the Hogwarts in New Zealand, which means that I will be moving the the Bedlam Manor in New Zealand. I'm a little excited, I haven't been there since I was little. Very little actually. Dad was still alive and I don't think that Blair was yet. Of course that has changed, but I'm fine with this. I'm really quite excited for school, I already know I'm going to be into Slytherin I am Charles Bedlam's daughter.
The Bedlam Manor now holds my Grandma and Poppy as well. I excited to see them, Poppy was always so funny when I was younger. I only hope that it was not only because I was so little, it would be a bit of a let down. Grandma is going to help me sew some more, and look at my designs, I very excited, she always had good feedback for me, unfortunately Beth wont be back from Russia until summer is over to look over my manuscripts. Curse her character flying over to Russia! I of course am joking, I'm really quite eager to read her novella, it is sure to be quite intreging.

S.M. Bedlam

Family
<i>
</i>

TIMOTHY JOHN BEDLAM:

Hogwarts England Graduate -Slytherin
*Death Eater
*Mixed Blood Wizard
*Sophia's Grandfather

JULIA STEPHANIE RIXXINE BEDLAM:

Hogwarts England Graduate -Slytherin
*Death Eater