Somewhat of a Normal Day?

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn

It had been a while since Derrik had been outside during vacation. He figured that since he didn't have much going on, that he would just aimlessly walk around Obsidian Harbor.

The sun was out but it wasn't as bright as it had always been. Maybe it was because that Derrik was getting used to the weather that it didn't seem to bother him anymore. Every so often he'd see some people just doing their everyday business.

There was a perfect tree near a bench or two. Rather then sitting on the benches, he sat underneath the tree. He closed his eyes and just listened to the sounds of the Harbor.

Brodie was struting down Obsidian with his new snake Fayina wrapped around his arm hissing in his ear, "I wish I could tell what your saying" he said in a some what sad tone. He looked up to see a boy that he hated. He walked up and smirked "and what would the hufflepuff filth being doing today?" he hissed.

Derrik heard the last voice that he'd ever want to hear but what could he do about it.

"Oh nothing much Brodie. Just loafing around." Derrik figured that this wouldn't be Interrogate Derrik day.

"And what are you up to?"

Brodie rolled his eyes, "what not going to see the little slut of a girl friend?" he asked. Fayina slithered down his arm and to the ground, she slithered her way up Derrik and wrapped her self around his neck tightly she snapped her teeth close to his neck a few times, "now now Fayina, we want to kee the mudblood alive long enough that we can have some fun" Brodie said laughing coldly.

Derrik somewhat laughed but had to defend Arisa. How could he even say that.

"Well to be brutally honest, I'm not with her anymore. And that doesn't give you the right to call her a slut either."

As Derrik was talking he didn't noticed that Brodie's snake was slithering its way towards him. Once Fayina made her way to his neck Derrik almost froze in fear. Every few times, she'd show her teeth. Derrik knew that this snake wouldn't bite him. He started saying in his head "You wouldn't bite me. You're too nice on the inside and you know it."

"You know the truth, the filthy mud bloods a slut who beats up little girls. Did you not see the clothes she wore? I've heard things too, she cheated on you? with a boy who already was dating her friend? just imagine how many others she was with behind your back, your girls, pressing her self against another boy, kissing him" Brodie said with an evil look in his eyes "how do you know I wasn't one of those boys?" he asked with a cold laugh "you dont know, thats just it, and you never will" he added. Fayina hissed in a way that sounded like laughter. Sha snapped at Derrik again, ignoring his fear.

"Well what she does is her business and hers alone unless she wants to share it. Besides she's got her own taste and I've learned to deal with it. Not only that, so what if she was with you? I don't think she'd settle for someone like you."
Derrik didn't like the tone that Brodie had in his voice about how Arisa acted. Still with the snake around his neck he thought "Don't do it. What good would come of you if you killed me? Hm?"

Even thought Derrik didn't talk to snakes at all, just by thinking about it maybe Fayina would hear him and think like wise.

Brodie smirked at the mud blood. He watched as Fayina tightened hir grip a little at every word the boy spoke. Brodie walked up "well now, maybe i should let Fayina finish you off, one less filthy mud blood mucking up the world" Brodie said in a cold laughing voice. "What do you think Fayina?" he asked and he heard a hiss that matched his laughing.

Derrik didn't know what to do. He was being strangled by a snake while Brodie was getting all the laughs. He stared coldly into his eyes. "Don't think you'll get the last laugh out of this. I'll get you for this. "

Brodie was getting a little bored by this game "thats enough Fayina, let go of the mud blood" he said in a bored tone. Fayina gave him a questioning look before Slithering down, "I've decided you've had enough for today" he said in the same bored tone. He went to go pick up Fayina but she slithered behined him "yes, you can stay on the ground when were on the grass, but on the streets I'll carry you, can't risk you getting steped on" Brodie added. Fayina hissed and followed as Brodie walked away, stupid muggle eye doctor appoinment he thought with hate. If there was one thing he hated more muggle borns, it was muggles, espically their doctors, but his vision hadn't been the best of late so his grandmother had found one that was a wizard pretending to be a muggle, even worse then filth he thought with disgust.

Derrik was filled with relief. He hated Brodie more and more. Better yet Derrik now had a snake to worry about. He got up after he saw the Brodie was far away. Note to self...stay the hell away from him. He's nothing but bad news.

With that in mind, Derrik headed back to the school. He needed to clear his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back