Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Heyy,

So I've been fairly busy, and had almost no time to spare. But, I've been thinking, if I want to be able to have the time to come on here I need to get rid/give away some of the characters I have. Generally I don't do this, I get attached to characters, but this time around I know it's the best way of doing it. So here is the run down.

Malachy Scythe - Members, 18/19, Has no plot.
James Green - Durmstrang, 15, also without real plot.

Zeph Miles - Members, 18, I created him and then forget the password until very recently.
Ariahna Northwood - Beauxbatons, 14, just a happy go lucky girl.
Sidney Carver - Hogwarts, Gryffindor 3rd year.
Tessin Lochan - 16, I actually have the most for him. I had almost finished the bio, but I think someone else could benefit from him better.
Kiara Tine - Beauxbatons, 14, the sister of Elijah.

If you would like to have one of these, just shoot me a PM, or post here. If you need more information, PM or post here.
I am willing to make graphics necessary for you and the characters.
And I just hope you can give these guys a home.
Thanks!

<3
Emzies

hey emzies,
I could take Kiara if you like?

I can take Malachy Scythe if you want, Emzies.

Thank you to you all.
You have all been contacted on the accounts you posted with. Thanks again

Anyone else? There are more up for grabs.<3

I have two more characters to add to that list that of characters. It would greatly please me if someone was to give any of the remaining characters a home. I feel others could do them more justice. Here are the two additional characters:

Michelle James - Durmstrang, 15. I got her from someone else. Changed the name, PB and the personality, but I am terrible at RPing girls so I never had the confidence to RP with her properly.
Celestyn Helkovaara - Member, 14. I was going to get him to transfer to Hogwarts, but I never had the time. He's a laid back guy with a few skeletons.

Thanks,

Emzies
<3

Thanks! And you have been contacted on the account you posted here with.

Any other takers, there are still 4 characters left.

So, there are still characters here, that need homes! <3

Apologies for the double post.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back