Something Wicked

Angelbert Swift

Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Angelbert was at the library, bored to death. He wants to do something, but reading is his favuorite of all the things. He took a sit far away from the other students, Angelbert got a book from the potions section and started to read.

Lame post <_<

Llheione have loads of assignments that needed to be done, so, she decided to go to the library. She tied her long wavy blond hair on a ponytail, so it wouldn't bother her while dong her task. She was on her way and brought some of her supplies- left hand you can see her holding some parchments and quill, on the other hand she's holding her favorite book-she brought it just in case she finished earlier so she wouldn't be bored. She was about to enter the library when her eyes caught someone. She stop for a second staring at the boy. Then she smiled when she realized that it was Angel, Lexi's and Alexia's step brother. She walked a little faster and seated in front of Angel who seems to be busy reading book.
"Hi! I didn't know that your studying here too. Alexia forgot to mention it to me. How are you?" she said that almost in one breath and in a higher voice. She forgot that she was inside the library so everyone around them 'sshhh' her. She then hold her mouth in embarrassment.

While Angel read his book, a voice called him. He looked up and saw a girl he didn't know, "Hello to you, who are you?" Angel asked politely, being in Hufflepuff is the easiest.

Llheione was taken aback and her smile died on her lips. Now, she just remember that they are strangers. She only knew Angel in pictures she saw at Rodriguez's house, and Angel didn't see her yet, not until now. She tap her head slightly when she remembered that. "Oh, im sorry. Im Llheione, Llhei for short. Lexi's and Alexia's cousin." she said offering him a handshake. She set aside her parchments, quill and book and lean forward so he could hear what she will have to say. "Your Angel, right? I didn't think that you study here." she said almost in a whisper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back