Something to do

Michael Anthony Carl Cullen

Michael was just strolling along by the lake as he usually diod thinking about how on earth could hippogriffs fly.

Kiera was walking by the lake daydreaming about nothing in particular. She wasnt paying attention to anything around her. All of a sudden she hit something and fell backwards to the ground. "Ouch" she said rubbing the back of her head.

lexi decide to go to the lake and sing or anything what she wanted to do. when she arrived at the lake she didn't notice a two shadow, one is in the ground and one is standing. she ignores it and went closer to the lake. when she started to sing her favorite muggle song one in a million by hannah montana.

Michael turned after hearing a cry of pain and singing simlultaneously he seen Kiera lay on the floor he got up from where he was sitting to help her.
"Hey what are you doing down there?" He asked in a cofused way with his eyebrows close together they were nearly touching as his face cringed.

He laughed then stopped abruptly thinking it rude if she's badly hurt
"Are you okay?" He asked concerned as the singing became louder.

"Here let me help you up" Michael said offering his hand to help her up. He looked round rather amused to see what Kiera had hit her head on.

Kiera smiled as she took his hand. She used it to help pull herself up. "Thank you" she said with a slight blush. She looked around and saw a big rock. "Oh I must have run into that." she said turning to Mike.

Michael smiled pleased to help wondering how someone runs into a rock, but he daydreams a lot too so he put it down to that. "You want to sit down for a bit?" He asked incase being too active hurt her even more.

as lexi ignores the two shadow she closed her eyes and sing louder than ever in the high notes in the song. "They say that good things take time
But really great things happen In the blink of an eyeThought the chances to meet somebodyLike you were a million to one I cannot believe it, yeah yeah." as she sing louder she open her eyes and sing the last part of the song "They say that good things take time But really great things happen In the blink of an eye Thought the chances to meet somebody Like you were a million to one I cannot believe it, you're one in a million, yeah One in a million, yeah You're one in a million" she ended it and looked at the two person in the lake. she blush for they are looking at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back