Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 16 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Hilton skipped over to the Slytherin table. She did not know who Sara Beni...evi was. But she had a candy cane, so she was going to meet her pretty soon. "Is there a Sara Benivieni here?" she asked loudly.

Sara was eating her meal in peace when she heard someone ask rather loudly if there was someone with her name here. She jumped to her feet, making her way over to the girl. "Hey, yeah. That‘s me. Why do you ask?" she exclaimed, only then noticing the candy cane in the older girl‘s hand.

Hilton smiled when the girl named Sara came up to her. She handed the girl her candy cane and note. "I hope that it is something nice!" she said.
</FONT>
Merry Christmas, I hope you enjoy the candy cane!
- Veronica Willows
<FONT font="Times New Roman">
[/color]

"Thank you!" Sara exclaimed as she was given the candy cane by the hufflepuff. She read the note, and her heart warmed at the fact that it was one of her newly-made friends who had sent her this. She nodded at the older girl as she told her she hoped it was something nice. "Yeah it is. You didn't get anything?" she asked. If she didn't, Sara had been in a similar place when she had to deliver the roses not too long ago and although she hadn't minded Flavio had, thus he had given her one. But Sara didn't want the girl to feel bad about not receiving a cane.

Hilton smiled when Sara was happy about her candy cane. The girl was turning to leave when she was asked if she got anything. Hilton stood and thought for a moment and realized she had been so busy with this project that she most likely didn't save and candy canes for herself! "Now that I think about it, no I haven't gotten anything. But, I like seeing the reactions of people when they get messages from people the care about, so I guess that is enough!" Hilton told the girl. She did not want her to worry about her.

Sara was worried that the girl would be upset by her question, but she seemed really cool about it and Sara didn't want to say anything else that could change that. She smiled at her words, relaxing slightly. "Well, I'm sure you'll get something next time!" Her words were sincere. "Thank you so much. I think I have to go now though and leave you to your deliveries," she said, a little apologetically, as she glanced down at her candy cane once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back