Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Peyton was up and down and she felt like she lost a lot of weigh in the process. The Gryffindor thought that it was the last one with the Slytherin girl but upon gazing on her basket, there was a lone pink rose in it. She picked it up and read the name, Oh, shoot. Poor girl might be waiting for this She thought to herself feeling sorry. Peyton didn't know who Clementine was and had to ask people around, finding out that she's a Hufflepuff. The same house as her brother. So, she head up to the fourth floor, hoping to meet her brother as well if he's not yet done with his own deliveries. Peyton stood there waiting.

Clementine was heading back to her common room so she could deliver a few of the roses to her Housemates in the common room because it was much easier than looking for them around the castle. As she approached the entrance she saw a girl standing and waiting so Clementine asked, "Do you need some help?"

While waiting, Peyton distracted herself with drawing on the air with her wand. Stick figures are her famous art work. The Gryffindor didn't mind if people would see it, she's drawing it with her wand and it wasn't really reliable. Busy not guarding the people going in and out of the Hufflepuff common room, she jump when someone acknowledge her. With a wave of her wand, the drawings vanished and she turned around to see a cute blonde girl. "Hi. Actually, yes, I need help." She said. "I was wondering if you know Clementine Pratt? I would ask my brother but he's a butt head right now." Hunter deserved to be called a butt head per her sister.

Clementine admired the drawings the girl had done in the air because she had tried that a few times and her wand writing was still pretty poor. But they had vanished as soon as she asked the girl if she needed help. Clementine was surprised to hear her own name from the girl and laughed a little as she said, "I am Clementine! What can I help you with?" The Hufflepuff also laughed at the comment about her brother and said, "Aren't brothers always butt heads," rolling her eyes playfully because she had two older brothers who found her to be a pest and therefore were buttheads to her most of the time.

She was glad that the first person came was the person she needed. "Oh, I have a rose for you and it's pink." Peyton said while wiggling her eyebrows. Someone was crushing on the Hufflepuff and that was so cute for her. The elder blonde giggled though on Clementine's comment. "Tell me about it. I made him volunteer for the rose delivery and he's been moping since. A Hufflepuff that doesn't like romantic stuff." The Gryffindor was determine to sign up the boy to more activity because it was healthy that way. "Anyways, here's your rose and note." Peyton handed the pink rose to the cute blonde with a smile.
Clementine,

I really enjoy being around you.

anonymous.

Clementine had been happy to receive a rose, as she hadn't really expected any to begin with, but she was even more surprised that it was pink! "Oooh," Clementine squealed quietly and giggled along with the girl giving it to her. She really hoped it was from Teddy and she eagerly opened it. Clementine smiled happily at the message but it was signed as anonymous so she couldn't tell if it was from him or not. Either way, it made her blush. Trying not to get too carried away thinking if it was from the Gryffindor or not, Clementine looked back up at the girl, remembering she mentioned something about a Hufflepuff. "What year is your brother in?" she asked, wondering if she knew who the boy was or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back