Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
Hello
I am sure you all know briar here. (if not her bio is linked in the sig)
anyway. she has been out of school for over a year now and she is starting to get into the normal rhythm work, home weekends with her boyfriend. this is no good. briar needs adventure like many people need oxygen. a while back whilst trying to explain briars reaction to the revealing of being a werewolf i described it as think what someone normal would do. then do the opposite. so if anyone can come up with something adventurous, dangerous or reckless that she can do please reply there and we can work something out. (a duel would be fun but that may need admin permission/a little working out)
on saying that. working in werewolf support services, if there are any werewolves out there that need support pet me know too and again we can work something out.

also i have Myuna.
a fifth year slythierin. she is pretty blunt when she wants to be, and will stand up for her mates when they are in trouble. if she doesn't like someone she will let them know. she likes surfing and swimming and is chaser on the slytherin team. she could do with anything, friends, enemies, teammates, relationships. if you have anything let me know and we will see what emerges.

finally Alyce Brown. she is Briars half sister though neither of them know about the others existence (even their shared dad doesn't know about briar). she is wild like briar but not having channelled her wildness she is a party animal and flirt. she drinks a fair amount and rides a moterbike. amy suggestions to anything to do with her will be much appreciated anything t all, boys, girls, flirts, flings one night stands (that she may or may not remember it the next day :r ) up to you

Alyce & Laura
I know we've briefly talked about this before, and I still think it would be cool if Laura and Alyce were friends. Laura's turned into kind of a party animal lately so it would be cool if they partied together and just had tons of fun, let off steam etc. Laura has the whole live fast, die young mentality at the moment. Hopefully Alyce will help Laura learn to hold her alcohol better; she's such a lightweight.

I would suggest something with Laura and Briar too, since they're the same age and were in the same year at hnz but Laura doesn't have an adventurous bone in her body, so that's really up to you.

:hug:

Alyce and Laura would be good. She will certainly be able to help her hold her alcohol and have a good time. Do you have any ideas as to where or what. If you do then do you want to start?

As for Laura and briar, I am not sure what will work between them. So maybe not

I'll be happy to start, but don't expect it done straight away because busy. I can get it done probably within the next couple of days maybe? I don't know where Alyce lives, so you'll have to let me know so I post it in the right place xD

The next couple of days is fine. She has a flat I New Zealand but I haven't specified where she will apporate to whichever magic venue takes her fancy.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back