Something more than fun.

James Lock

OOC First Name
[Main.]
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
James had chosen a slightly strange place to meet Eden this time around. But that was purely because he wasn't sure what Daisie was upto tonight, and Bleak Street was well out of the way. James sat on a bench in the dark-street, which was even-darker, it being night-time and all that. He zipped-up his hoodie then put his hood-up as he waited for Eden to arrive. He guessed that she would have the guts to come-here. She had certainly shown him that she wasn't afraid of anything in their previous..........meetings together.....

Eden had wondered why James had wanted to meet her here of all places but she was used to it. She was now four months along and really showing. Pulling her cloak closer around her. The young Death Eater nodded her head at a few of her fellow Death Eaters. They knew all about her lover. They where proud of her catching the interest of a Professor they where even hoping that her love affair would become more and they could one day use him as a insider. Seeing James sitting on a bench Eden say next to him letting her hood fall down around her. Her green eyes glowing with happiness as she saw the man that was the father of the baby that was growing inside of her. She had a surprise of him. After having a long talk with her sister and mother and of course a few Seer's that worked of the Koshiba. Eden now knew what was the gender of there baby.

James watched Eden sit next to him and smirked as she did so, pushing his hood back, so that he could reveal himself to Eden. "Evening Gorgeous." James said to Eden quietly as his hand slid over her knee and slowly traced up her leg. "It's been a while." He said before placing his spare hand onto the side of Eden's neck, before he pulled her into a passionate kiss. "I needed to see you." James whispered to her before he kissed her once-again, just as vigorously as before.

Eden was happy to be next to James it had been a few weeks since the last time that they had seen one another. Eden had to work and understood that he had to deal with exams so Eden was happy that they where finally able to spend some time together. Feeling his touch on her leg. Eden let out a shaky breath. Turning her head, Eden kissed him back. She had missed this. Eden knew that she wanted to see more of him but she had to figure out just how she was going manage it. "I have a surprise for you my dear." Eden said in between kisses.

"Oh do you really?" James replies as Eden finished speaking, before he allowed his lips to feast on her neck for a while. "And what surprise would this be?" He said, in short-breaths inbetween the smothering of kisses that Eden was receiving around the neck area. James didn't really care that eh was in Bleak-Street anymore, he always enjoyed spending his time with Eden, because she always made it VERY enjoyable. James removed his hoodie and put it on the bench as his lips continued to explore. They soon ventured around to Eden's lips as he kissed her passionately. James just couldn't keep himself off-of her.

Eden couldn't help but grin. "Oh yes I do my dear." Eden said with a smile. She wanted to keep it a secret for a little while longer but she just couldn't not any longer. Resting her hand on her stomach and looking at James with a soft smile on her face that he had never seen before. Eden whispered in his ear. "Come December Ben is going to have a little sister." Eden said her smile growing bigger. When Eden had first found out she was having a girl. Eden had been scared but now that she knew that it was in fact a girl. Eden couldn't wait for her to be born so she could dress her up and introduce her to the world. Kissing James back Eden wanted to let herself get lost in him right than and there. She wasn't sure how James felt about being here but Eden didn't even bat an eye.

James was beginning to wonder what an earth this surprise was all about, and whether he was going to like it at-all or not. When Eden finally blurted it out, James' smile widened massively. "You're having a girl?" James double-checked enthusiastically. But she didn't need to answer that question. "Awww Babe that's great-news!!!!!" James told her happily as he hugged Eden and then continued to kiss her on the lips with even more energy and passion than ever-before. Maybe this wasn't just a bit of fun anymore? Maybe James actually liked Eden? Maybe this was turning into something more permanent.

As James kissed Eden, his hands wandered to her waist as he pulled-away, slightly out of breath by the amount of lengthy-kissing that was happening late-that-evening. "I don't wanna leave you tonight." James whispered breathlessly, but seductively into Eden's ear. "Let me stay with you." He continued-on in this breathless-whisper. He knew fully-well that Eden being pregnant meant that they had to limit themselves as to how far they went tonight, and from now-onwards, up-until the baby was born, but that didn't mean loosing all of the fun out of this passionate-love-affair.....

Eden watched his reaction, she was glad that she didn't have to wait to long. "I know right. I was going to try and keep it a secret for a little while longer but I just couldn't." Eden said with a smile. She kissed him back and let her hands start to wonder up and down his arms. Just a few months ago when they had first met if you had asked Eden if she would ever come to care about James she would have laughed and told him no. But now things were different. They where having a baby together. Eden was starting to feel something. She just didn't know what it was.

Eden let out a small sound of protest as he pulled away from her. She didn't want to stop kissing him. It just felt way to good. "Yes of course you can stay with me tonight. As a matter of fact you can stay with me any night you want." Eden whispered back. She kissed James on the neck. Gently biting as she went. Eden was happy that James wanted to spend more time with her. Would he still be like that once the baby was born? Eden pushed all thoughts from her mind as she let herself get lost in his kisses.

James enjoyed the feel of Eden's lips against his, and he just couldn't get enough of her. He hoped that having a baby around wouldn't change any of that. James listened to Eden's reply to his question and his already wide-smile grew-even-wider as Eden agreed to letting him stay the night, infact, any night he wanted to stay. And the way James was going, that would be a lot. But he knew that he still had to show Daisie some love.

James still loved Daisie, but he was starting to develop some sort of feelings for Eden. He didn't know whether this was just all baby-talk or not, but James definitely felt closer to Eden than ever-before. James smirked as Eden gently bit his neck. That would leave a good few marks in the morning. "Good." James whispered seductively. "Because I don't think I could bare the thought of leaving you alone for another night.....I miss you when you're away." James continued in this whisper, before he caught her lips into his once-again. "Yours or Mine?" James questioned Inbetween Kisses. James couldn't go home to Daisie tonight, not whilst he was feeling like this about Eden.....He would give something away.....And James didn't want to risk that happening ever-again.....

Eden wanted to hurry and get James to her home. She wanted to lay in bed next to her lover and fall asleep in his arms. In the next few days she would have to answer to her family about what had been going on. Tohoru was now a father and her mother was in fact carrying another set of twins. Eden felt for her father. Putting thoughts of her family from her mind. Eden focused on kissing the father of her daughter enjoying every moment of it.

Feelings for James was starting to get stronger than stronger. Could Eden really be falling in love with James? Eden wasn't sure if she wanted to love another person. What was she supposed to say? What could she do? It was all so confusing. "I miss you to my love." Eden whispered on his lips. She would have James stay at her place. It was safer there. Since she had gotten pregnant her father had dispatched a team of guards around her house just to keep her and his grandchild safe. "We will be staying at my house. I have everything I need there." Eden explained as she kissed James again. It felt so amazing.

"Your place is fine with me." James whispered into Eden's ear as he kissed around her neck. He then stood-up, taking Eden's hand as he did so as he helped her up. He wasn't too bothered what happened tonight, as-long as he got to spend some more time with Eden, that was all that mattered. James knew fully-well that he shouldn't have developed these kind-of feelings for Eden, it was just meant to be a bit of fun, but the truth was that James had actually become rather quite fond of Eden. Even up to the point, where James was beginning to enjoy his time with her, more than he was when he was with Daisie. Of-Course, James still loved Daisie, but Eden was something special to him, something different. And she was beginning to mean more to James than just the odd one-nighter.

James pulled-Eden to her feet then whisked her into yet another passionate-kiss. "Lets Go." James whispered before he began to lead Eden away from this dark-street. He was beginning to know his way to Eden's place roughly. He had been there/slept there enough-times now to know just abouts where he was going.

Eden was thankful that James helped her up. As of lately she had been having so many troubles getting to her feet once she had sat down. Eden looked up at James and smiled. What had started as something casual had turned into something serious. Eden was starting to feel like she wanted to take the next step and maybe start to date him. Eden needed to stop thinking like that. Every time she started to care for someone she got hurt and she was not willing to get hurt again. She had her daughter to think about now.

Kissing James back once more. Eden let out a sigh of happiness. The kisses they shared seemed to get better and better with each one. Her heart beat started to pick up. Yep it was official Eden was in fact falling in love with James Lock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back