Something for pleasure

Rufus Volkov

Rufus walked into the expensive restaurant where he had arranged his date to meet him. He was looking forward to tonight since he was more than willing to want a change to spend some time with someone else other than Rosemary and although it was a difficult business in New Zealand where his stay was timed to only a week he had successfully managed to find out someone to please him.

He was dressed in good clothing. Ordering two wines to start with he awaited his date hoping that this night would be a relaxing one.

Penelope walked into the resteraunt seemingly calm but a little on edge. She didn't come into New Zealand too often for good reason. The only times she was seen around around the country was because she was droping off or picking up her neice Willow. No matter how the girl said she hated her Penelope did have a soft spot for the girl. Enough of one to want to keep her safe even if that meant moving her around.

She pushed all that out of her mind though. Penlope had a date which meant she didn't need to keep worrying about other things in her life. She would be here for one night then evaporate again where ever wand desided she should be next. She took a seat next to her handsome gentlmen caller and smiled softly. "I hope I'm not late." She said with laughter in her voice.

((Sorry it too me so long I was dealing with other things))

Rufus eyes scanned the female as she stepped into the restaurant. He sometimes lacked understanding as to why one choose to wear revealing clothes. It was not as if they would all be soon go then why make efforts to seduce one when he were ready and the opposite person was more in chance to lose themselves in his presence then him having any effect of her. Smirking at the thought he said "Not at all, Penelope"

Serving her the wine from the expensive decorated bottle he said "I'm glad you could join me" He wasn't very sure of tonight after seeing his tight schedule when he last met her at Hogs head but as always he had completed his work ahead of time and now it was time for pleasure.

Looking into her eyes he grinned as he asked "Your clothing is rather attractive to everyone in this restaurant". It was true. Many heads had turned to eye them while Penelope walked in. Would it have been Bulgaria, his reputation would have been at risk but in this foreign lands he cared less. Being spotted with someone who dressed up like a prostitute wouldn't hurt a bit since no one knew him here and they would soon be leaving for the expensive lodge he had booked for spending the week.

(Thats k)

Penelope smiled when she caught Rufus scan her. She knew that the dress was a bit much but Penelope loved her body and she loved for people to view it. This did not mean that she could not admire others as she admired herself. In fact one of the first things that had attracted Penelope to this particular male was that he was good looking. Another was that he was well dressed. Penelope had a taste for rich men. "All is well then." She said again her voice full of marith.

She took the offering of wine with a pretty smile. "Wouldn't miss it though I do have to be on my why tomorrow." She said though her tone was playful. She didn't know how many lies he had told her the same as the lies she had told him but the fact that she did have to go by the next day was something she hadn't been false about.

Penelope looked back brown eyes sparkling with laughter. "I like to turn heads and to be perfectly honest right now I only care if it's attractive to you." She said, ending in a slight purr. This would not last past tonight if that. Penelope had long since stopped looking for a relationship. Again she knew how she was dressed and bore no shame for it. This was modest compared to what she wore when she was not in disguise, which was not that often considering what she did for living.

Rufus's lips curved into a smile as he heard her say she only cared if he found her dress attractive. "Thanks for giving me that honor" he said being a bit formal. The waiter came to ask for their food order. "What would you like to have?" he asked her. Taking another sip of his wine he asked "So what do you do here in New Zealand?"

Rufus couldn't wait for this talking part to get over and remove the table from between them.Soft music was being played in the background so with a slight smirk he asked "Would you like to dance?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back