Something bad is in the air....

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Derrik was up in the North Tower. He didn't have much to do and he missed the good sights from there. He did inf act ignore that this was were him and that....Brodie had the so called accident. ""Ugh he just annoys me to no end. How is it that I can even deal with him. One minute we're fighting and the next he's all emo-ish and love dovy. He even denys that anything had happen. That foul evil scoundrel!" Derrik was beginning to turn red and explode. He was quickly reminded that he was at peace. He was alone with the best view of the whole school. If only Tala were near to comfort him more.

Derrik walked closer to the open view. He crossed his arms and stared out into the open space that was Hogwarts grounds.

Brodie was feeling better then normal after his chat with Aeon... and how he had agreed he would show up for yule ball. Brodie was actually looking forward to Yule Ball. Aeon seemed like he would be fun to hang around with. Not to mention he was actually really cute, for a Gryffindor. Brodie was taking a break from studying and decided to take a walk around the castle. He had been held up in the dungeons so much he almost got lost a few times. Brodie couldn't help but feel nervous when he reached the 7th floor. Wasn't the Gryffindor common room on this floor? Aeon could be around. The thought made butterfly's spring up in Brodie's stomach. Brodie blushed and moved on faster to the stair case. Brodie climbed the last stair to the North Tower and was surprised to see a very angry looking Derrik. This should be fun. Brodie snuck up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder, "Hey who pissed in your cornflakes?" Brodie asked.

"Great the one annoyance in my life is back..." "What the hell do you want? Shouldn't you be dealing damage to a first year?" Derrik was not in the greatest mood to talk to Brodie now. After all those thoughts, everything that had happened. "Derrik Agile! Control yourself! You know better than to even think about all of this!" Derrik's inner self was now emerging. It had been sometimes since the voice had appared. "Yeah whatever. Don't get you knicker in a twist." He thought to himself. Derrik looked away in the other direction.

Brodie rolled his eyes at Derrik's response, really? Beating up a first year? "I'm ashamed Derrik, you think I'm some sort of school yard bully. You don't know me at all obviously..." Brodie replied sounding fake hurt. What did Brodie care what Derrik thought. He had gotten past that phase long ago. Maybe Derrik was regretting his choice? Oh well to late. Brodie was currently enjoying being single and plan on trying to change that status any time soon.

"Oh really? Now tell me then...how is it that I don't know you huh? How is it that you can stand here and act like nothing happend?" Derrik had lost it. If anything was at the top of the list to annoy Derrik, Brodie was it. After everything that had happened Brodie can walk around like he owns the place, like he's a changed person. "I can bet that everything about you is still true. You still walk around like you own the place. You walk around like a twisted freak." Derrik was slowly unleashing himself. His restraint level was slowly decreasing. He clenched his fists to hold his anger. It was at least one thing to keep him under control.

"I'd know you better than anyone...you're still that sick annoying kid." Derrik said as his gritted his teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back