Someone to talk to

Logan Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Logan made his way out of the common room. He had been slightly bored in side there and thought he may as well get out and walked about the castle. He did not have his bag with him now as he had left it on his bed because he did not need it as he had no lessons today. Logan hated not having lessons because he never knew what to do with himself as he loved learning so he usually found himself studying.

Making his way down the large flight of stairs he found himself on the ground floor. He looked to his side and contemplated on weather or not he should go outside but h remembered that it was chilly so turning on his heels he went into the great hall. The hall wasnt too busy this morning which was unusual as it was full of student most times. Walking over to the table he sat down and took a bread stick and nibbled at it so that it looked like he was doing something more than sitting

Sam headed down to the great hall for breakfast she was starving and almost ran into the hall. She didn't really know anyone so just sat in a spare seat and started to fill her plate. Not wanting to look too greedy to the boy she had sat across from she slowed down a bit and only half filled her plate, she could get more if she needed it she thought. She started to think she should maybe talk to him she hadn't seen him in any of her classes so he must be older she thought to herself but must have been a second year third tops because he didn't look that much older than her. What harm could saying hello do she thought and looked over at him "Hey" she said before taking a bite of her toast.

Logan Looked up from his empty plate as he watched a first year come in and sit across from him. He knew she was a first year because she looked young and because he had not seen her in his classes. He reached across to take a chicken wing and placed it on his plate. About to start eating it he heard the girl speak to him. He looked up automaticly and smiled at the young girl. "Hey there. You ok?" He asked passingly as he said something that was easy to answer and wasnt too formal. Logan wasnt the best at talking to people but he wasnt terrible at it and could talk to strangers sometimes and this time maybe one of those times

Sam thought for a second that she shouldn't have said anything but then he spoke and she immediately smiled. "Yeah a bit bored to be honest not really spoke to many people yet am trying to adjust to the idea magic exists my parents are muggles. So I've been spending most of my time reading the things that everyone who was born into magic already knows which is quite alot." She replied to his question "And you?" she asked for lack of anything else to say.

Logan nodded, he took it that she was a muggle born then. He was fine with that, blood status meant nothing to him and he wasnt prejudiced about it. Logan had statred studying magic since the first day he was told at the age of five. He loved it and knew he would be doing well. "Yeah there is a lot to learn but if you ever need any help then just tell me, i will be only too happy to help. And yeah im good thanks just thought i would get out of the common room for while and low and behold this is where i ended up." Logan laughed as he nibbled on his bread stick again. "So what are you stuck on?" He asked her curiously

"Well at the minute am reading a book on Quidditch it's a heavy read a lot to remember it just seems to go in and then out overnight, which isn't helping. Do you play? I think I know the basics just hard to get my head around maybe I'll get it better when I see a game but for now I tend to get a little mixed up." She reached forward and moved the plates in front of them creating a rectangle "This can be our pitch maybe it'll help to visualize it OK you can demonstrate." She said smile at him as she waited to see if he would take up the offer or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back