Someone to call 'friend'...

Jezreel Miller

Jezreel found herself wandering around completely lost.
'What am I going to do? I don't know anyone and the only time I'd been here I was with mom.' she thought. But Jezreel's mother couldn't come today because there was some kind of emergency in her department at the Ministry so Jezreel was on her own.
"Mom, I can't just go here all by myself! I haven't been sorted and I haven't gotten my supply list yet!"
"Your just going so you have something to do while your father and I are at work" her mother had said. "Just find some other children your age and make friends."
Jezreel grimaced at the memory.
'Like it's really that easy,' she thought. 'I have always had the hardest time making friends because people think I'm too shy. I'm not really shy once I get to know you but I guess I can come across that way sometimes.'
Jezreel was just walking along the street thinking about how this was a very bad idea and she should have just asked her mother to let her stay home. Then she found a low wall in front of a little courtyard and sat on it letting herself get lost in her own thoughts...

Miranda had been walking around, looking for someone to talk to, when she came across a girl, about her age, sitting on a wall. "Hey, Do you mind if I join you??" Miranda asked nervously, she wasn't really good at starting up conversations with people. :-h

Ana-Cole had just been doing some shopping when she saw two students wondering about. One of them looked lost and Ana-Cole decided to go and help out and maybe talk for a bit. "Hello" She said making her way up to the two girls. "Did you two know where you are heading" She asked. Maybe they weren't even lost either way now Ana-Cole had someone to talk to

"Hey." Miranda said, "Actually I have no Idea." she said with a smile. :D

"No idea where you are at or no idea if you are lost" Ana-Cole asked a bit confuzzled at the thought Today is just not the day to think She said once again thinking

"I guess I don't know where were going, if were going any where at all." Miranda said, she was a little confuzed................... :blink:

Ana-Cole laughed "Has it been one of those days too?" She asked knowing how it feels to be confuzzled and confused. "I'm Ana-Cole by the way" Ana-Cole said not knowing if she had met this girl before but just in case not wanting to be rude. She had never even seen the other girl before so Ana-Cole at least knew for sure taht she had to introduce herself to one of them at the very least.

''definatley." Miranda said, "My names Miranda, but everyone calls me Randa." she explained, "So what house are you in?" miranda asked, noticing that Ana-cole looked to be about a year or two older than her.

"Well its nice to meet you Miranda" Ana-Cole said "I am actually a second year Gryffindor" She said proudly. Ana-Cole couldn't believe that she was lucky enough to come back to Hogwarts for a second year. "What house are you in?" She asked wondering.

"Actually I'm in gryffindor too!" Miranda said with a smile. :D

Jezreel had finally brought herself out of her own to see that there were two girls with her talking.
"Hi! I'm sorry I was kind of in a daze. My name is Jezreel and I guess you could call me lost too. I mean I've been here before but that was with my mom and now that I'm by myself I don't really know what to do."
"Wow, now I sound like a dork because I don't know anything without my mom..." :)

"Well then welcome to Gryffindor" Ana-Cole said speaking to Miranda, but then the other girl spoke up. "Thats fine thats fine" Ana-Cole said about her being in a daze. " I daze of way too much usually during classes" She said with a small laugh. "And don't worry I had a difficult time the first time I went school shopping on my own. Jezreel you said you name was?" Ana-Cole asked wondering if she said it right. "Well I am happy to help if you don't mind some assistance" Ana-Cole told her with a smile.

"Sure...that would be great!" exclaimed Jezreel glad to have some one willing to help her. "I overheard you saying that you were both Gryffindors. That's awesome I hope to be a Gryffindor too. My mother was and if I'm not she'd be really upset at me, but to be honest I think I wouldn't mind being Ravenclaw if worse came to worse."

"Always happy to lend a hand." Ana-Cole said "And either house would be ok houses usually get along quite well. well at least most houses" She said "Now where are you off to?" She wondered.

"Anywhere really. I haven't been Sorted so I don't have a vault at Gringotts yet so I can't really buy supplies I'm happy just walking around if either of you need to go somewhere." said Jezreel.

"That's makes sense" Ana-Cole said with a laugh "Well I have all my shopping done today so if you two just want to wonder and you could get the hang of the streets" Ana-Cole said with a smile "That would work for me"

"Sounds good to me, but its up to Miranda too." Jezreel never liked doing things when other people didn't agree. She tended to be a very indecisive person.

"So what do you say Miranda?" Ana-Cole asked wondering what she wanted to do.

((let's wait for her to post before we continue :p))

"Oh yeah thats a good idea." Miranda said "Sorry I guess it was my turn to go off in a daze." Miranda laughed, "So what are we waiting for?? Lets go!!"

"ok ok" Ana-Cole said with a smile realizing that both girls seemed excited. Ana-Cole began to walk hoping that the two girls would follow. "So what class do you think you guys will like the best?" Ana-Cole asked trying to make conversation.

"Transfiguration and Charms." Miranda said eagerly, "I can't wait."

"I'm a fan of charms to tell you the truth. Potions is ok but I am always afraid that I will blow up the classroom" Ana-Cole said with a small laugh. "Transfiguration is good too" She said "You both seem so excited" Ana-Cole said "Not that thats a bad thing at all I find it nice actually" She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back