Someone Reading My Journal

Clyde Sumiragi

OOC First Name
Sasha
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Clyde sat on the grass, leaning his back on a thick tree trunk. Looking at his slender form, anyone would think that Clyde was taking a nap, because his head was dropped down to make him look like he had a very tiring day. But if they look closely, his right hand was moving, holding a black quill. Clyde was writing something on a notebook he placed on his lap.

April 5 said:
I'm getting bored. I can't help but bring this journal outside the House common room because most of the time, I've been just walking around the castle lately, nothing in my mind to do. So I might as well bring this thing with me. It could help in taking notes, especially now that I have my job in the school.

As I can see, students are appreciating this place. Hogwarts Garden. I see a lot of the serious students here, and they're all smiling. In fact, I never saw them smile when inside the castle. And it kept me wondering, does this place have a spell of some sort that makes everyone entering it dreadfully comfortable? I had to admit that even I feel great while I'm sitting here, writing this entry. There's a deep sense of longing in this place, as though people's hearts are being opened up, seeing what can be seen in the world? Is it love? I have no idea, just that this place is completely different from the others. Of course I am not yet sure if this is a spell, or maybe mere beauty can do this even to the most bitter person.

Clyde stopped writing. He read his work and was surprised to see that this entry was a bit different from the other entries he wrote. It was a bit girly, and a bit cheeky. He made a weird expression on his face, as though he found the thing really gruesome. Hell, he was part of the Dark Elites, a group of students getting rid of 'scums', and now he was writing something like this! What is this! Anyone who knew Clyde would think this is some stupid, humiliating joke for him.

Clyde closed the notebook, cautious that no one would see it. But then he just noticed that someone was standing beside him, peering at the notebook that he had just closed. "What are you doing?!" Clyde exclaimed, standing up.

Belle had nothing to do. She'd wandered around the school aimlessly so matter times she could have sworn she'd grown smaller, which due to her size already would have been impressive. She had no idea where any of her friends where, nor her brother.
Looking out across the Hogwarts Garden she saw someone she recognised from her classes, sitting on the ground. She couldn't tell what he was doing, but he was all hunched over as though something or someone was bothering him.
Walking slowly over she realized he was writting something in a small notebook, and just as she was about to say hi, he spotted her. Belle was startled at his reaction, "I..i just wanted to..." what did she want? "..see if you were..okay." she managed to say, hoping this boy didn't have anything in his mind that wanted to hurt her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back