Someone, please help!

Terry Ang

Terry walked into the hospital wing, Lykke still in his arms. He walked over to an empty bed, and slowly placed her on the bed. His uniform was already wet because of her, but he didn't mind. At least people could see his six pack, since it was already see-through. "Anyone here?" he shouted, wondering where the hell was the nurse. Lykke could get some cold-water related disease, and it could be really deadly. She needed help, and fast.

Lykke was still unconsious but her sences came back to her vaguely went she was put down on something, soft? She couldn't tell. She had no idea what had just happened, or how she'd managed to get here. When she felt the shiver go down her spine she remembered the lake, and Lily, the girl who'd pushed her in. Oh she would get her back for this.
She tried to open her eyes and heard Terry's voice asking if anyone was out there. In any other situation Lykke would probably go against the help, but seeing as she couldn't feel anything and was shivering quite badly, not to mention her body trying to turn off, she decided just to let whatever happen, happen. Where was everyone else? She couldn't even think about that much anymore as she started to get a splitting headache.

Terry looked around, starting to feel very irritated because the nurse still haven't same. Terry sighed, at that rate, someone could have already died. Terry looked down, glancing at Lykke. Her eyes were closed, and she looked really calm. Terry reached for a blanket on a desk nearby, and placed it on Lykke, making sure she was kept warm. Terry glanced at his watch, before looking around again. Where was that bloody nurse? He then began to walk around the hospital wing, trying to search for any medicine available. Terry began to open and shut drawers and cupboards, but there wasn't any medicine available that was connected to what Terry had gone through. Terry sighed loudly, glancing at Lykke once again.

(Maybe you should change the topic title so it's not closed but open to nurse? xD)

Lykke was now consious, and opening her eyes slightly she didn't recognise where she was. There was something drped over her? she guessed, but couldn't tell what it was. A blanket probably. When looked up when she heard something being slammed shut, and saw Terry hunting for something. What excatly had happened to her to be in this state? Lykke hadn't intented on making it to the hospital wing this early to the begining of semester.
"Terry?" she asked, her voice thanks to the stars, was alright dispite the fact she was shivering still. She tried to move and found that yes, that icey lake must have made her body shut down. Oh she would get Lily back for this big time.

Chandler emerged from his New Office, when he ad heard some voices, they seemed to sneak by him.
With a quick turn he got up and walked over to the bed which a girl no older then 11 lay, cold and soaked.
"What Happened Here" Chandler Said in a Kind Gentle Voice, His nice voice, he looked at the boy and then to the girl before he moved and pulled off the blankets which were covering the girl "This won't do any good unless she is dry" Chandler said as he pulled out his wand giving it a smooth flick and conjuring the Hot-Air Charm which cause hot air to come from the end of his wand, the hot air, wasn't that hot but rather warm and it carefully dried the Girls Clothing.

Once the clothes were dry Chandler pulled off the two previous blankets which were wet and put on another thick wollen one. "That should keep her Warm" he said as he looked at the boy and flicked his wand again, As before Hot Air came from the top of his wand and dryed off the boy. Chandler Nodded in approval of what he had done.

Julio was frantically running down the hall to the hospital wing. He burst through the door and saw Mr. Hughes taking care of the situation. Slightly red on the face Julio said absentmindedly, "I'm extremely sorry for my absence, I couldn't figure out the twist and turns of this school, I hope nothing bad----." Julio stopped as he stared to the shivering girl but saw that Mr. Hughes took care of it. Julio who seems flustered, talked to Chandler "I'm so sorry! is the girl okay?? does she have frostbite or anything serious?? Do I still need to check on her??" Julio hurried to the side of the bed where the girl lay and Chandler stood.

"Everything is Find Mr. Marcus" Chandler said with a smile
"She's warm and dry but i do not know what has happened yet so i am uncertain of any other injurys that may have taken place" he said smoothly as he put hishand on the girl's forehead "she's not running a fever so i doubt she is sick" Chandler turned to the Boy and put his hand on his forehead "This one is the same, they both have average temperatures"
"Do Feel Free to stay if you like" he concluded.

"I'm glad to here that." Julio staggered to a chair with relief drawn across his face. "Well I guess you can handle most of the things here" He said this quite happily but deep inside he felt annoyed of himself for being late and looked as though being an incompetent nurse. Julio stood up immediately and walked around the room, "Well I guess you can handle all of these, just call me if you have difficulty with the current situation." Then Julio sat back to the chair and brought out a book and started reading. In the look in his face he seemed completely oblivious of everything quite instantly.

Clyde entered the hospital wing, somewhat furious that the Ravenclaw girl escaped. But first, he needed to know what Lykke's condition is. She was thrown down the lake! And it was freezing. Clyde was somewhat worried about her. Well, no matter how tough Lykke is, no one can escape physical pain--except of course, those weird people who do not feel pain. But Lykke was human, and Clyde worried for humans.

As he entered, he saw two doctors talking to each other, Terry and then Lykke. "What's the condition now, Terry?"

Terry's not coming back until Friday, right?

(Yup)

All Lykke could hear was the sound of voices, and as she lay there she had no idea what was going on, except slowly she felt herself warming up. Grateful for making the chilling pain leave her she tried to open her eyes again. Terry was still there, and two nurses had joined them too. There was a dry blanket over her again now, which always helped. She heard yet another voice and looked over to see Clyde. Lykke herself wasn't sure how that water had managed to knock her out, it had never occurred to her ice water could do so much damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back