Someone New.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi looked around her house. Everything was set for her distant cousins to come and visit.
P7074968.jpg

Caysi looked at every room, it was spic and span and everything was set for her cousins and family to come. She looked out the window for them to show up. She sat in the living room and took out a book and waited impatiently.

Emerich glanced up at the house. It was massive, Julie sure knew how to live in style. He had the girls and Emily with him just now, and Lilea and Hoover were coming along later themselves. Looking back at his family he smiled, "Be good guys," before knocking three times on the big door.

Caysi smiled, she got up and went to the door. " Hello there!" She said smiling. She looked around at her cousins. " LEMINA!" She said

[color=00ced6]Lemina was nervous about meeting her new cousins. She'd heard they were a big family, and she just hoped there'd be someone she got along with. She was lurking behind her father when suddenly the door opened. It took her a moment or two to realise who it was, then she screamed, "Caysi!" and ran up and hugged her friend.[/color]

Caysi let go of Lemina, of which seemed centuries, " How are you?" She asked her whole family.

[color=00ced6]((I really couldn't be bothered logging onto the other accounts so I just RPed from Leminas :oy: ))

"I'm great!" Lemina smiled, turning to see what her family would say.

"Hey." Lizzi did a kind of half smile, it appeared Lemina knew her cousins. Oh great, now we won't be able to gang up together and say how evil they are. Lizzi was still not too happy about the idea of Papa 'coming back from the dead' and was fully prepared to show it.

"Hello dear." Emer smiled at Caysi, or at least he presumed it was Caysi. He was pleased to see she seemed to get on well with his daughter. He learnt from Julie that they attended the same school, but didn't realise how close they were. "Is your mother in?"

Emily smiled at her new niece. Looks like a nice enough, polite girl. Suddenly she saw that her daughter knew Julie's. Em giggled, it was nice to have friends.

Celia took hold of Mina's hand. "That girl is scary. How does she know Lemi?" She whispered to her younger sister, barely audible.

Mina shrugged, and cowered behind Celia. "I don't know." She whispered back.

Lemina saw all her family, other than Papa, appearing either shy or put off. "Umm, guys, this is Caysi. She's in my house, the year above. Celia, Mina, you don't have to be scared. She isn't going to bite! And Lizzi, Caysi's got a younger sister. Elise. Right?"[/color]

Elise smiled as she heard her cousins. " You betcha Caysi has a younger sister!" Elise said. " Hi, I'm Elise!" She said smiling. " I think that my mother is still in the kitchen, cooking up a storm!" She laughed. " Why don't you all come in side?" She asked smiling.

((( The house :D Lower level! )))

Living Room
livingroom.jpg

Dining Room
DiningRoom-TowardsFrontofHouse.jpg

Kitchen
kitchen.jpg

Outside
pool.jpg

((( Sandra and Mark aren't going to be here, Sorry! and I will post the rest of this house on the next post I do!)))

[color=00ced6]Lemi was smiling at her little sisters when she heard someone else come down. "Hi Elise!" Lemina smiled. She'd been good friends with Elise at the beginning of her first year, but she'd soon transfered to Beauxbatons. She entered the house and the rest of her family followed.[/color]

Julie was cooking in the kitchen when she heard her brother arrive. " Hello!" She said smiling. " How are you all?" She asked smiling.

((( More of the house!)))

Elise's Room
eliesroom.jpg

Caysi's Room
da60917a.jpg

Daniel's room
danielsroom.jpg

Celia's Room
celia.jpg

Mina's Room
mina.jpg

Lizette's Room
lizette.jpg

Lemina's Room
LEMISROOM.jpg

Emerich smiled as he heard his sister call from the kitchen. "Through here Emily." He whispered, taking her into the kitchen. "Hello! We're all fine. How about yourselves?" Emer watched his children. "So where are the other three? And Seamus? I'm dying to meet him, after all this time." He'd heard a lot about this man, and wanted to sus him out, it was his sister after all.

Seamus laughed. " I'm right here." He said closing the door from the outside. He came beside his wife. " I'm not that interesting!" He said with his deep irish accent. " The other three, well Mark isn't here, neither is Sandra, but I see that Elise has talked and so has Caysi, so Daniel.. DANIEL!" He said. " He should be down here any second.

((( Sorry, I really don't feel like logging on as like 5 different people, I'll just post them in with Seamus', Caysi's Elise's and Julie's posts! )))

Daniel was rushing down the stairs. " I'm so sorry, I'm Daniel Finnigan." He said giving his crooked smile. " I was just taking a nap." He said.

[color=00ced6]((Okay :p I know what you mean, I'll probably do most of them as Lemina and possibly Emerich.))

Emerich nodded to his brother-in-law,"Nice to meet you, I'm Emerich, Julie's sister, you've probably heard about me. When Daniel came down the stairs he summed him up, "Hello. I'm Emerich, your mother's sister."

Lemina smiled at her uncle and eldest cousin she'd met so far. "Hey." Then she turned to Caysi and Elise, "You're house is uber cool!"

Lizzi looked at Elise. She did look nice enough, "Hi." She muttered, then deciding she should probably be slightly more sociable she smiled, "I'm Lizette, but everyone calls me Lizzi. I'm going to be a second year next year, what about you guys?"[/color]

Caysi smiled, everyone was getting along, " There you are Daniel!" She said giggling. " I love it here Lemi! We moved in January I think, but we still use our Ireland home as a vacation home." She said.

Elise smiled. " I'm going to be a third year at Beauxbatons this upcoming year!" She smiled. " You all can call me Ely! That's what everyone calls me even Caysi!." She smiled.

Seamus nodded. " I've heard lots of things about you all! All good things!" He said happily. " I think it's nearly time for dinner.." He said. " How about we all go to to the dining room?" He asked.

Julie nodded. She went to check the chicken and turkey. " Yes, almost ready dears, yes let's go in the dining room." With a flick of her wand everything was set up in there. There were plates and utensils.

[color=00ced6]Lemina smiled, Caysi's family all seemed great. "Okay Eli," Lemi grinned. "How's Beauxbatons? Missing HNZ?" She smiled, then turned to Lizzi. "Come on!" She went through with everyone else into the dining room.

Lizzi sighed, "Oh. Lemi's year. That's good." She followed her sister through into the dining room. She had thought she could think of Elise as a special friend, but obviously not, she would most likely spend all the time with Lemi and Caysi, and leave her out.

Celia took Mina's hand and pulled her through to the dining room, not wanting to be stuck with a bunch of adults.

Mina followed Celia, holding her hand tight.

Emer smiled, "Come on Em." He placed his hand on her shoulder and led her into the table. "This looks lovely! You always were good with the cooking."

Emily let Emerich guide her through to the dining room and sat down beside him, the smell wafted up her nose and she smiled, she always appreciated good cooking.[/color]

Caysi laughed, she took a seat beside Lemi and Eli. She pushed in her chair so that she was closer to the table.

Eli smiled. She sat besdie Liz and asked her. " Want to go swimming after dinner?", She let a huge grin come on her face.

Daniel nodded. He sat beside Mina and Celia. They were cuties. " So how old are you two." He asked them.

Julie sighed. " Oh no, remember how sometimes mom would come home to a disastrous kitchen?" She chuckled and put the food on the table.

Seamus helped his wife set the table. " So how are the parent's doing? Last time we talked to them, Elise was a toddler!" He said.

[color=00ced6]Lemi smiled and sat down beside Caysi.

Lizzi sighed and sat down beside Eli. "You have a pool?" Lizzi was trying hard to be anti-sociable, but a pool in your garden? Won't it be a bit cold. But wait, I guess it is California, not Scotland! "Alright." A small smile crept across her face.

Celia smiled as she looked up at the boy, whom she thought was Daniel. "I'm Celia, I'm seven, and this is Mina, she's five."

Em smiled, but didn't say anything. She didn't quite know what this family were like yet.[/color]

Caysi leaned to Lemi. " Party tonight?" She pretended to cough so it would seem normal. She winked at her.

Elise smiled. " Yup! It's at the back." She said happily.

Julie sat down at the table. " Dig in everyone!" She said taking some of the food herself. She watched as the whole family took some of everything that was on the table.

Seamus smiled. " So where do you guys live again?" He asked after taking a bite out of his chicken peice.

Daniel smiled. " Wow, you guys are old!" He joked. " I'm sixteen." He laughed taking a scoopfull of salad.

[color=00ced6]Lemi smiled, "You betcha!" Then winked at Caysi. She dished herself up a plateful of food, "Yum, this looks gorgeous guys!"

"Okay then." Lizzi smiled. She took a very small amount of food, she never was a big eater.

Emily dished herself up a bit of everyone thing, and began to get tucked in. "Scotland." Em smiled, according to Emer until recently they had lived in Ireland.

Celia smiled and began to munch on a carrot.

[/color]

Caysi smiled and ate her food that was on her plate. " This is really good mom!" She said smiling.

Elise nodded. " So how do you all like living in Scotland?" She asked after drinking some water.

Seamus smiled. " I lived in Ireland for my whole life, we just moved out of there this January." He said eating.

Julie nodded. " Interesting," She said. " I loved Ireland, we have to go back for a visit hunny." She said.

Daniel at his food quietly.

Emer smiled, "Scotland is great, I love it. Apart from, well, the weather!" Emerich smiled and ate a bite of chicken.

Lizzi smiled at Elise, "How is Beauxbatons?"

Lemina looked at Caysi, "Your mum is a great cook!"

Em smiled and asked, "Where about in Ireland?"

Caysi laughed. " I guess so!"

Julie smiled. " Dublin, Ireland." She added.

Elise nodded, " It's alright, when I first left Hogwarts it was a big change but now I'm used to it." She said.

Seamus smiled. " The weather isn't all that bad is it?" He asked chuckling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back