Someone needs to come Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Grande ran to the hospital wing, he had been on the quidditch pitch and was still in his quidditch kit. He didnt like hospitals and didnt want to go in but He need to. Grande walked into the hospital wing and went over to where the nurse should be and said "Excuse, someone has fallen off their broom in quidditch and we someone to come. Is anyone their"

Kat made her way into the hospital wing covered in dirt and grass stains. She saw Grande was already there trying to find someone to help. "It's okay Grande, I managed to talk them into letting me walk up here. Didn't want everyone making a huge fuss over me." she said still slightly embarrased.

Kat made her way over to a bed and sat on the edge of it. She stuck her hand to massage the back of her head which was still throbbing to the point of explosion as was her back.

Grabde walked over "Okay. You dont mind if i stay, do you? Just to make sure you get better." Grande said sitting in a chair beside her "So what actually happened on the pitch?"

"No thats fine, you can stay." said Kat as she laid her head down on the pillow and stretched out on the bed. "Well, I was trying to catch one of the balls that Bruin had hit and leaned over a bit too far and fell. I was trying to show off I guess and it didnt' pay off." she said with a few tears streaming down her face.

Grande saw that Kat had a few tears streaming down her face "Hey, its okay, you tried. I didnt even go for the ball. Theres no harm in showing off. Where did you hurt yourself?" Grande asked

Kat wiped away the tears from her face and then looked at Grande and said, "Thanks! I think I landed on my back because the back of my head is throbbing and my back is really hurting."

Hilary ran into the hospital wing. Katalina had gone on ahead because she had to tell someone what was wrong. She walked gently over to the bed and sat down next to her. "So Katalina, how does your head feel?"

Kat saw Hilary come running into the hospital wing. She looked up at her and said with a weak smile, "Like it's going to explode, but i'm guessing thats normal."

"Hmmm, when you were walking up here were you dizzy at any time?" Hilary had no idea if that had made much sense, but felt like it would be a helpful question to ask.

Hilary looked up "Hmmm, well I think that may be a good sign, I know that if this was a muggle thing I'd probably put ice, but I have no idea what I'd do in the magical world."

Kat saw the nurse come in and said, "No, thats okay! Umm, I actually fell off of my broom and landed on my back." Kat felt very silly telling her this and felt her face go red with embarassment.

" Ok... this I can fix in a snap. "she snaped her fingers." Ok ready?" ANd she took out her wand and fixed her back in a fastly matter, " ALL DONE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back