Someone for Collin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin Jin

Alright so overall, Collin is a very romantic boy who enjoys dating girls.
Anyway so here's a background info of Collin. He's from a wealthy family and his dad has several wives but they all died/ dumped his dad and he live with hi dad's 3rd wife. And he got a twin sister
so the first wife died when she gave birth to him and his twin sister and the second wife left him and the third is alive and they're living with her and also his dad.

The family is alright however they're very much hard working and the mother is using the money to her self but still give money to the children. She's like a desperate housewife since she couldn't see her husband that much.

alright enough with the story now I need a twin sister named Cherie Jin. And she will be pretty, very attractive, hopefully popular, and enjoys flirting with guys. So if anyone is willing to make her, please PM me... (I pick the name Cherie cz it means Darling) (I need someone who is willing to make her desperately ::SOBS::) -got it!

Secondly, I will need Collin's lover. So he would still be in love with the same girl, and so is the girl until they grew up. Even tho he flirts with many girls, he will still stick with her but he wont admit that he still love her... yeah well overall, she has to be romantic. -Got it!

Third, Collin need someone from America who would crush on him... Several of them r alright.

The rest... perhaps friends? enemies?

alright thanks a lot :D

535umr.jpg

Ostensia could be his final.
She'd be his friend first, and be wary of being with him as more than a friend because of how he is with girls, but she would be easily swooned by him.

Ostensia is a short tempered girl with a passion for flowers. She loves to watch things grow and hates when things are killed or harmed. She is protective of her twin sister who is often hit by there father. Ostensia has a sharp Tongue and speaks her mind. Her emotions drive her and she often finds herself over flowing with emotion and unsure of how to deal with it. She is the golden girl of the family and is preferred by her father. Ostensia enjoys fashion but it is not vitally important to her. She stands up to people and stands up for others. Her friendship is strong, but cross it and it will take a while to be forgiven.

I'm open to Ideas you may have.

I have an 11 year old named Faxen. She won't understand his affections at first but a romance could develop as they grow up?
You can look at her bio in the family section

Collin Jin said:
His final? As in?

Yeah as in the person he ends up with in later life.
If you think they'd be better as friends, just say.

This is ostensia, incase you were unsure

@ Lindsay: Is it okay tho if he dumped her/ she dumped him afterward? Coz Collin need a 'casanova' reputation.

@Romanes: I'm not sure yet about the final since Collin is only 11. But sure, let's just start lol and see where it's leading them. Could you please start??

@Damien: Love to! Can you please start?

I agree, Very young. We can wait and see.
As for the topic, we can keep going with the one in the unsorted section? Ostensia will appear in that. They can meet first there then have there own topic.

Collin Jin said:
@ Lindsay: Is it okay tho if he dumped her/ she dumped him afterward? Coz Collin need a 'casanova' reputation.

@Romanes: I'm not sure yet about the final since Collin is only 11. But sure, let's just start lol and see where it's leading them. Could you please start??

@Damien: Love to! Can you please start?
11 year old casanova? already? give the lad a few years and a bit more puberty first, mate! :p

So where would we start a thread?

That's fine with me though it will have to wait until late 2nd or 3rd year. I don't want her to start dating too young. Though they could be best friends before that. I want Faxen to be a little older before she starts being attracted to the oppisite sex. I am hoping to have her in Gryffindor but we will see. She's got endless energy. I guess we could see how it plays out.
(I play Lindsay too)

@Damien: haha well I was thinking to do that but since Collin's father had 3 wives so he was affected .. Like father like son???? hahaha. let's see tho lol...
anywhere you like

@Lindsay: Alright I guess getting to know other ppl is also needed. ^^
would you like to start?

I can offer Andie up as an enemy? She pretty much hates guys like Collin? :p And I do think she would enjoy making fun of him :tut: xD

Hey let's fight with my other character lol :p.. wait I'll pm you

but if u would like to do it with Collin then its up to yar :D ... pls do start the thread

If there's room for one more I can offer up Sapphire Clow as a sort of shadow for a little bit. She doesn't talk, ever, so she communicates with sign language and has a bit of a tragic childhood which is still going on but she can crush on Collin if you'd like :D

Both if that makes any since. I'm posting in that open one never the less :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back