Some trouble

Vladimir Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13 1/2" Unyielding Yew Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Vladimir Zhefarovich led the troublesome first year over to the Professor Styx's office. She talked disrespectfully to another prefect, no matter the house. Vladimir didn't like little first years making all sorts of trouble. He was never that bad. But oh Merlin's beard, they were just ultra bad this year. It was truly getting on his nerves, and now, he was going to have this one dealt by Styx personally.

Georgina's smart mouth had abandoned her and it was probably for the best, so far that term it had got her punched and now she was being dragged to Professor Styx's office for disrespecting a prefect. That was not how she saw it, prefact or not the Gryffindor was talking down and disrespecting her, he abusing his position and threatening to use a power he didn't have, she had to call him on it. The Gryffindor prefect was full of himself and one day it would come back to bite him and Georgina hoped she would be there to see it. For now however she needed to hold her tongue and take whatever punishment her head of house gave her.

Upon hearing the knock on the door, Kalif let out a sigh as he hoped it was not going to be someone bringing a student within his office, before the term actually started. With a wave of his hand, the door opened and he was welcomed with the vision of a prefect, and a first year. His face immediately switched from cold to irritation. He motioned with his hand for the two to enter. "What did she do?" Kalif immediately got to the point, speaking to his prefect.

Vladimir walked inside, ensuring that the first year would not leave as well, before he heard the question. The sixth year looked down at the first year before he answered in a cold voice, "She challenged a prefect. Albeit, a Gryffindor prefect and disrespected him. I figured you might want to deal with her personally." Vladimir concluded, keeping it rather short. He then spoke to the first year. "Explain yourself, girl." Vladimir cared not why it happened, but he was not about to let any Slytherin disrespect any sort of prefect. It was a disgrace.

Georgina resented beibg treated like a common criminal as she was dragged in front of Professor Styx's desk and ordered to explain herself. This was ridiculous, she had talked back to an arrogant prefect who was abusing his power and threatening to use powers he didn't have and that led to her being in trouble? The girl was not impressed by how the school was run so far, these people had no idea who she was and it frustrated her, she was not beibg treated how someone of her position should be treated, exile or no exile.

"Professor, it's quite simple, the pug headed prefect was lording his position over myself and fellow first years, and i don't mean asserting a little authority to punish us I mean he was really shoving his title in our faces and threatening to use powers that frankly he doesn't have he was, he just wasn't counting on a lowly first year knowing the limits of a prefects powers, then your lacky showed up," She motioned her head towards the Slytherin prefect. "And took his side without even questioning the situation, Professor I don't care if that boy is a prefect, he's a bully and I won't tolerate some power hungry hungry teenager trying to bully me just because I'm younger than him," Georgina stopped and breathed. She wondered if Professor Styx would agree with her assessment or just side with the Prefects like everyone else did.

Kalif looked to Vladimir before sighing, and turning his cold eyes to the smaller girl, and she explained herself. However, he was not convinced. Kalif waited until she finished before addressing the situation, "If you think that someone is abusing their power, you are to go to their head of house. You are a first year. Therefore, you have absolutely no power or say, and you will have to tolerate it, or just be the bigger person and ignore it. However, your entitlement cost Slytherin fifteen points." Kalif paused for a moment, looking at Vladimir before turning his gaze back to the first year. "I'm assuming 'my lackey' simply caught wind of what happened, and took your actions as disrespect. You should learn to respect those with power, regardless your opinion of them. Besides, if you can't handle a couple of possibly mean students, you should pack your bags and get out. It will happen no matter what. I'm done here. You are dismissed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back