Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Stuffing a few books in to her bag - a bag that she really, really needed to replace - Violet headed down to the lakefront, one of her favourite spots in the school - the lakefront. She needed to clear her head from being cooped up in the castle, studying. She was driving herself crazy, studying as hard as she possibly could, just for the slightest chance at doing well. Of course, she wanted to be the best at something, just for once in her life, but she knew that would never happen. And mostly, she was resigned to that. She knew she'd just have to live with it. But in her heart, it hurt her.
Violet always wondered how the others could do it - do so much better than her, and still have friends and active social lives. Violet hardly had friends. She usually spent her time studying, and she was so painfully shy and socially awkward that she just didn't even know how to talk to people and to make friends. She thought back to Potions - while swelled up like a balloon, she'd been the most relaxed and comfortable she'd ever been. She'd actually spoken her mind, made the jokes and remarks that she always longed to make but never felt appropriate. After that, she'd gone and hidden under the covers of her bed, completely humiliated. It was depressing - the only person she felt really comfortable talking to was Angus, and he was her brother.
Sighing deeply, Violet looked up at the seemingly endless grey sky. "Whoever's up there," she said quietly, "grant me courage so I may succeed in my endeavours. For once."

Harri walked out to the lakefront. It was as a nice day and she intended to do some serious drawing. She had been inside the castle for too long and felt the need of a change of scene. She was about to sit down when she saw someone a little further along, she carried on walking and saw that she recognised the girl, she thought for a moment trying to remember her name then it clikced "Hey Violet!" she said and gave her a friendly smile. Harri didn't know her well but knew that Violet was quite shy. She didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so she quickly added "Mind if I join you?" she hoped Violet wouldn't mind her joining her as Harri was always keen to make more friends.

Zazuka had roll of tickets in her bag but was out here to sale anything. She still had the song from potions in her head though she wasn't singing it out loud anymore. She spoted Violet. Oh how the girl's cheeks where red when she went back to her seat. Zazuka walked up to her and Harri and sat down. "Hey Vi are you ok?" She asked with a tilted head. She huged Harri as a hello.

Harri smiled and hugged Zuka as she came over "Hey Zuka, howa you?" she asked smiling. She then reached inside her satchel and pulled out the picture she had drawn of herself, Ellie and Zuka, it was a great drawing and each of them were smiling broadly, Zuka was in the middle and her multicoloured braid was on display proudly. Harri like the drawing alot "Here I drew this for you!" she said grinning and handed it over to Zuka.

Zazuka looked at the picture in awe. "Oh my you acctually made me look good." She said laughing into her hand. "Can I keep it?" She asked still studing the picture. She loved it truly and wanted to put some where special.

"You always look good!" Harri said laughing "Yep I drew it especially for you!" She said smiling, she had really enjoyed drawing this picture and hoped Zuka liked it. She then turned to Violet "Gosh you must think I'm so rude!" she said "So how are you?" she asked a friendly smile on her face.

"Oh!" said Violet, a little surprised to see Harri and Zazuka appear next to her. She had been momentarily lost in her own world, and had been paying absolutely no attention to what was going on. "Oh, hey guys, I'm okay, how are you?" she said, a little embarassed but glad for a little company.

((lol, I totally went straight to bed after throwing a hissy fit at my modem after posting that, sorry! =P))

(( :lol: thats ok!))

Harri smiled "I'm good too!" she said smiling "I hope we haven't disturbed you!" she said hoping she hadn't!

Violet shook her head vigerously. "Oh, no, no, you haven't. I was just, well, um, lazing," she said, looking a little embarassed.

Harri smiled "Oh good!" she said smiling, she hoped she wasn't the cause of Violets embarresment "So how are classes going for you so far?" she asked hoping to make her feel more at ease. Harri didn't want Violet to be embarressed when talking to her in the future.

Violet shrugged. "They're not too bad. I love Charms!" she exclaimed, smiling at the thought of her current favourite class. "I love it almost as much as Transfiguration, and History of Magic. Um, how are your classes?" she asked.

Harri smiled "There going good! I love charms too! And transfiguration, but I find history of magic really boring!" she said and laughed "I can't seem to keep concentrated throughout the class!" she said shrugging.

Violet smiled, and shrugged. "A lot of people can't, I notice. Oh well. I'm such a nerd, though, I can't help but love it."

Harri laughed "Your not a nerd!" she said smiling "I feel like that about transfiguration! i just love it so much!" she said smiling.

Violet grinned. "Oh, I know, it's a brilliant subject!" she said, happily. It was probably her favourite out of every subject she had studied at Hogwarts so far. "I, well," she started, a little embarassed. "I kinda really want to be an animagus..." she murmured, blushing.

"Oh my gosh!" Harri cried beaming at Violet "So do I! Ever since I found out what one was I want to be one!" she said smiling broadly.

Violet grinned. "That's so awesome! What animal do you think you'd be? I know that's a random question, but hey."

Harri smiled "Hmmmm!" she though allowed "I'm not sure why but I think a dog or something simple. Cause thats me simple Harri!" she said laughing thinking of another animal she could turn out to be "How about you?" she asked.

"Well..." began Violet, thinking hard. "I think either a cat, or a wombat." She giggled. "I reckon it would be awesome to turn in to a wombat. Besides, there are some types that are very loyal, stubborn and determined, and love chocolate. That's definately me. Especially the chocolate part." she explained, with a grin.

Harri grinned "A wombat! That is too cool!" she said laughing " I want to turn into something like that!" she said trying to think of a good animal she could turn into.

Violet couldn't help but laugh. "Oh good, I thought it might sound really silly! At least I would be representing my home," she said, with a smile. "Hmm...cool animals..." she mused, trying to think of other interesting animals that one could become.

Harri laughed "Long live Australia!" she said her British accent sounding sharp and harsh compared to the smooth Australian accent "If I was representingmy home I guess I'd have to be a bull dog. Or an English springer spaniel!" she said laughing "I reckon I'd be one of them!" she said grinning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back