Some quiet reading

pungahn had never been able to get a guy to like her. it seemed that ford liked Kaela more than her. she thought 'oh well, just my luck,' and continued to practice the new spell she had learned, this time she tried a stick...

Kaela looked over to Pungahn and saw that she was practicing the charm. After looking around and assessing that no one was close enough to hear, she decided a little gossip couldn't hurt. "So, what did you think of Ford?"

Pungahn smiled. "he is sooo cute! and so sweet, considering he is slytherin. what did you think?

"Well, there is no denying he is cute. Very cute. It's the sweet part that confuses me. He's in my charms class, and he never seemed really sweet in there. Although this is the first time I'd ever actually talked to him. Do you like him?"

Pungahn almost wanted to say da, but she knew Kaela couldn't read her mind. "yeah, i think i do. iv'e never had a boy friend before, but i wouldn't mind having one." Pungahn said with a wink.

Kaela giggled. "I've never really thought much about boys. I always had my nose in books. That and there just were not a lot of good ones back home. But hey, if you like him, I say go for it."

Pungahn thought a moment. "you say that, but you were the one that he invited to fly with him. i think he likes you better."

"I doubt it. Guys don't go for me, I'm too bookwormish. And I said I'd go fly with him. Besides, I don't like him, you do."

oh, thanks, you're a good friend. would it be okay f i joined you guys when you fly? i need some practice anyway.

"I suppose so. I wasn't even sure if I was going to go. Alex had already said he would help me with my flying. Although he is really busy." Kaela considered for a bit. "Yeah, that works. We'll both go flying with Ford Sunday night." Kaela smiled at Pungahn, happy to have made a new friend.

ok, see you the, im heading in to the dorms. its getting late.

"Yeah, I should be heading back too. We'll walk together." Kaela gathered her things and stood, and then she and Pungahn walked back to the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back