Some Place Beautiful

Faxen Lowart-Kozlova

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Faxen Lowart had spent a few hours on her appearance tonight. To say that the time she had spend had gone to waste would be absolutely absurd. Faxen was fifteen years old and a recently made Gryffindor prefect, however tonight she did not look like either. Her silver sequined dress fit her like a glove, curving perfectly along to her body. Her loosely curled hair hung down around her shoulders, framing her face. Faxen looked like she was a model, though that was never something she aspired to be. Certainly, the brunette did not look like a fifteen year old. Of course, that was her goal. She had not seen Enzo in months now and she wanted to impress him, or at the least get a reaction out of him. Enzo had been with too many girls to count, so when he noticed her beauty, it meant something.

The girl was standing outside a fancy-schmancy restaurant, waiting on her very best friend, Lawrence Andrew Cavell. It seemed like forever since they had last had dinner, now that he was a big shot on a Quidditch team in Europe, many miles from Faxi. A hand was on the brunette's hip, the other was clutching her purse, as she stood outside. It was a place in New Zealand, one that she could get to by magical means other than apparition. Faxi sighed as she tried to wait patiently. Despite all of her growing up over the years, her impatience had stuck with her. Pursing her lips, Faxen brushed a curl out of her face.

Wanderlust, this was now what the former Durmstrang was doing after graduating. It seems like he was fit for it somehow, the fact that he doesn't have any permanent residence except for his home in London. Enzo's uncle told him that he was going to buy him a penthouse, but the gent disagreed and didn't accept the offer. He wasn't any other guys who would stay around in one place, with his chosen career he needed to travel from time to time. Today Enzo decided to apparate to New Zealand to visit one of his friends, though Faxen Lowart isn't his ordinary friend she was special to him. Even though she shared the same age with his sister, he always finds her quite special and close to him.

After a few minutes Enzo arrived in a fancy street wondering why are the two of them meeting here, he was never a tux person as it seems necessary during special occasion only. He stumbled upon a fancy restaurant, not quite sure if he was in right place. Faxen's just fifteen and from the looks of this place , some didn't quite fit in. Enzo entered the restaurant wearing his casual clothes, all eyes on him. There were a few older woman staring at him near the bar and some were kept gazing at him. Was it because his body was quite buffed now, Enzo body turned more mature that the usual. Making his muscles, abs to show up. Before entering he noticed a lady outside the restaurant, he was sure that wasn't Faxen at any point.

Enzo them wondered around, finding Faxen as some ladies where checking her out. The place was warm and smelled like expensive cigars, on the second thought Enzo decided to leave the restaurant as he felt Faxen wasn't there yet. "I should probably wait for her outside." he thought and headed out of the place. Once again Enzo glanced at the lady standing outside the restaurant. He approached her and was a bit surprised to see who it was. "Faxen Lowart? Is that you?" Enzo said with a hint of surprise. The girl somehow changed into a woman, she was already beautiful before then now she was really gorgeous. Enzo flashed a smile at her waiting for her response and to be entertained.

Faxen turned around when she heard Enzo's familiar voice coming from behind her. When had that happened? The brunette had not seen Enzo pass by her to even enter the restaurant. Faxen's face spread into a sly grin as she turned to face Enzo, her hand still on her hip. "You sound surprised." she said, a hint of amusement in her musical voice. "It's me. In the flesh." Faxen said, winking one of her brown eyes at her handsome friend. He was just a friend, despite the fact that Faxen would flirt with him. The petite brunette wrapped her arms around Enzo. Her heels made her much taller than her average height, tall enough that she didn't have to stretch up to kiss Enzo lightly on the cheek. "Miss me?" she asked him, her eyes sparkling in the sunset.

Faxen stepped away from Enzo, removing her arms from around his neck. She looked at him, wanting to ask him a million questions. She would wait though, there would be time to catch up once they decided what they wanted to do. "The reason I wanted to come here was just to give me an excuse to wear this dress. It looks good right?" Faxen asked, turning in a circle so that he could appreciate the dress. "But now that we are here, I don't mind eating here or some other place." she told him, just happy to finally be spending a bit of time with her busy friend.

Enzo wasn't used seeing Faxen like this, she looked mature for her age then again Enzo liked her the way she was. She didn't need to impress or anything, he liked her just as Faxen. "Very, you look stunning." he replied as his tone of voice changed into a more calmly tone. "I believe you, I'm just well surprised." Enzo said nodding. He knew what was Faxen doing, he was flirting with him which made Enzo confused in a way. Still he liked the way Faxen was acting, it was awkward but it was interesting. Enzo looked down and saw she was wearing heels which explains her being inches taller than the usual.

"You bet I did." he teased. Enzo smiled at her and gave a friendly hug in response. "Like I said you look stunning." he complimented her friend as he watched her turning around. Still she was young which explains excitement, "Well i don't want to waste you dress, so why don't we come in." he said pointing at the fancy restaurant near them. Enzo reached for Faxen's hand and held it in his arms, "Shall we Milady?" he asked her with his charming accent flying through the wind.

Faxi ignored the way her heart seemed to skip a beat as Lawrence once again assured her that she did indeed look stunning. It was good to know that her looks were wasted on him. Faxen grinned as Enzo said they should go in so as not to waste her dress. Faxi liked his accent that she was all too accustomed to hearing now. She laughed as Enzo called her milady. She rolled her eyes at him, acting much more like her typical self. "Of course good sir." she said jokingly, with a mock curtsy. Faxen's hand rested on Enzo's arm as they both walked through the doorway.

Faxen looked around the restaurant, taking in the atmosphere of it all. She noticed the hostess looking disdainfully at her before looking admiringly at Enzo, Faxen was used to all the girls' eyes being on Enzo whenever she was with him. They would even flirt with him when Faxi was sitting by his side which was okay since Enzo held no romantic interest in Faxen. What Faxen wasn't used to was all the guys who seemed to be oogling at her. It was flattering really. A small blush lit her high cheek bones. The hostess led them to a booth. Faxi sat down oppisite Enzo, "So Mr. Big Shot Quiddirch player, how is playing for the Falcons going?" she asked, her brown eyes showing obvious interest.

The two obviously had a mutual relationship and he didn't wanted to ruin what they have, still it was nice to see Faxen. He smiled at her when he heard that somehow she was mocking Enzo, still he continued show Faxen the way. Upon entering he noticed the fancy restaurant was indeed fancy, though he was used to entering such restaurants like this. The receptionist eyes were on Enzo, he ignored the her as tonight wasn't about him but it was for Faxen. He held Faxen hands and went to their table pulling out a chair for her.

"I wouldn't say I'm a big shot, yet." she teased laughing a little. Enzo then called the attention of the waiter, and the waiter gave them the menu. "Ladies first." he told Faxen signaling her to order first. "Well, we haven't started any match yet but were now training so It's kind of great." he said to her locking his eyes at Faxen. Those beautiful brown eyes were just really captivating, he got his napkin and placed it on his lap. Then continue to browse the menu while waiting for Faxen to choose her order.

Faxen smirked ever so slightly at the hostess as the realization hit her that Enzo would not be paying her attention tonight. Tonight, Enzo Cavell was all hers. The young brunette thanked him as he pulled out her chair, and she sat down. She laughed at his comment and shook her head. "Well if you aren't a big shot yet, you will be in no time." Faxen said quite confidently. She had not seen Enzo play before but something told her that he was good at anything that he put his mind to. Plus, the Falcons had chosen him.

Faxi accepted the menu from the waiter who appeared at their table. She nodded her head at Enzo, as he told her to order first. Quickly, the gryffindor scanned the menu, trying to figure out what she wanted to eat. It didn't take long to make up her mind. "Okay I will have a coke and the mushroom ravioli." the brunette said, handing back over the menu to the waitress. She waited as patiently as she could for the waitress to leave, though she fidgeted in her seat. Grinning, Faxi listened. "Well, I better be invited to the first game you play in." Faxen said, knowing that she would have been even if she had not said that. They were best friends. They always would be.

Enzo didn't see himself as a big shot, he was just really lucky and blesses to get into the team. He then ran his fingers across his dark curls and smiled at Faxen once more, she was the same girl he met a year ago. Though he was indeed happy to be a part of the Falcons Falmouth, the team was amazing from what he had heard. As they were given the menu and while waiting for Faxen to order up, he chose himself a meal for him as well. "I'll have the Beef Wellington, along side with your best red wine please." he told the waiter then returned the menu. Even the waitress was ignored by him, he knew very well it wasn't the right time and place to flirt.

He sat there waiting for their food and wanting to ask how Faxen was. "Of course." he responded charmingly at her upon glancing at her eyes. She was like three years younger than her and at the same age like his sister, which was quite awkward if the two would be going out. Still that wasn't important now, he brushed away his thought and decided it was time to broke the bubble and ask some questions. "So, How was your vacation?" he asked knowing she would ask him the same question in return.

Faxen was glad when the waitress finally left. The two friends were finally alone where they could talk frankly. Faxi grinned over at Enzo as he asked her a question. She had a few smart quips she could reply with but she wasn't in that sort of mood today. The petite girl didn't want to annoy her friend. Faxen had changed a lot in the past two years she had known Enzo. She was finally beginning to learn how to control her tongue and not say the first thing that popped into her head. Faxen did have something to share with Enzo, something that she had learned very recently.

"Well, nothing too much." Faxen said, nonchalantly. "I hung out with my brothers, sort of dated one of their friends though that didn't turn out well. I spent some time with my Hogwarts friends." she said, waving her hand dismissively. "But I found out last week that they made me a prefect!" she said, unable to keep the excitement out of her voice and off her face. Faxi was extremely pleased to have been chosen as a Prefect. "Anyways, what about you? Your life is so much more exciting." the Gryffindor said with a grin on her face.

Enzo continued to smile on Faxen, he wasn't the type of person who likes to smile but today was just different. He then leaned at the table listening to Faxen with every piece of words coming out of her mouth. Obviously, the food will take some time to be served, so he enjoyed talking to her while waiting. He kept on nodding at her at the same time smiling at the brunette. He noticed that she was really excited to be a prefect, who wouldn't be. Well probably except Enzo, he wasn't interested in those Prefect and Headboy type of thing. Although he was offered the position during his fifth year, he disagreed and ignored the whole iissue.

For him him it wasn't a big deal really, which made him think if her sister decided to move because of that reason. The truth was he wasn't really excited about the new but still he tried to pretend he was somewhat thrilled. "That's great." he replied as the waiter came and handed them their drinks first. The meals needed some time more, he then reached out for the glass when the waiter was done pouring some red wine and he took a sip.

"I won't say that my life is that exciting." he told her truthfully then smirked a little. "Well, aside from the whole Quidditch thing everything seems to be going well. It's my family that's well been a trainwreck I suppose. I did mention my sister last time, did I ever? ..Well she just transfered to Durmstrang and well she's about your age so my father disproves of that. Then there's my cousin Raffaelo who's been quite a mess, his been living with us for like a month now. Oh and I'm not sure if you know him, his in his sixth year now I suppose and his a Hufflepuff." he shared the story. It was quite awkward to tell that to her but ehn again she was after all his bestfriend.

Faxen took her coke as the waiter served it to her. She smiled politely and thanked the girl before returning her attention to Enzo to hear how he had been since they last saw each other. Faxen had missed her friend. They had a different sort of friendship. It outweighed any friendship she had ever had. Despite their age difference, Faxen felt more comfortable and closer to Enzo than any other friend she had. The small brunette nodded her head, listening as Enzo spoke of his sister then his cousin. Faxen had not met his sister, but she had heard Enzo talk about her before. "You don't want her to go to Durmstrang? " Faxen asked, slightly confused. Enzo had attended school there and she wasn't sure why he didn't want his sister to go there as well.

Faxen frowned slightly at the name. Raffaelo....Had she ever met a Raffaelo? She couldn't remember anyone by that name. He was only one year older than herself though, so maybe Faxen had seen him around Hogwarts New Zealand. He must be friendly and kind if he had ended up in Hufflepuff. Faxi would probably like him if she did ever meet him. "No, I don't believe I know him." the Gryffindor said, shaking her head. "Why did he move in with you?" Faxen asked curiously. It seemed rather odd unless something bad had happened to his parents.

Finally, the food reached their table. The waitress winked at Enzo upon serving the food, let's just hot that there aren't any love potion mixed on his food. He smiled and thanked the lady as he received his food. The smell of the freshly baked wellington made Enzo's nose tingle with joy. Still he wanted to continue their conversation, "Uh no, it's not that. I just find it sudden, still it is her life. She can do what she wishes." he replied as Faxen order was served to her. Enzo loves his sister though she was completely different than him, she was indeed quite brutal. Still there wasn't any to worry about as her sister is after quite old and mature for her age of fifteen.

Now back to his cousin Raffaelo, he was indeed loving and kind but for these pass few days he'd been a total mess.Is it because of the girl he really liked or was that his family was torn apart. He felt bad for the poor guy, after all he had a great dad the only problem is he didn't like his son he rather liked Enzo. It was really unfair since he was just Enzo's uncle and he spoiled him with everything. "I see, Oh he's been in a rough stage right now. His father somewhat threw him out of their house or something. Then theres this rumors that he was the one who decided to leave. It's confusing really." he answered then decided to slice his food for a while. The tenderness of the beef was really exquisite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back