Some people just never learn

Professor Kalif Styx

transfig 5-7 † patriarch

OOC First Name
Ghost
The sun was setting, and Kalif paid no mind to it. It was rare that he had a day off from teaching so he could do his other business which today was simply buying a few new Dark Arts books, and putting them in the Styx Manor before he came here. Summer was approaching, and how Kalif hated the heat that it brought with it. The black robes flowed around him as a gentle breeze passed through. His gloved hands clinched slightly, as his arms folded over his chest. Cecily was pregnant. Nataliia was about to have her own child at any time. Axel was back in town, and who knew what that man wanted in his life. Kalif thought it was rather humorous that Axel left that one woman because she was truly inbred. Not a flicker of emotion was upon the man's face, or in his eyes. He stood on the empty sidewalk, before he turned and went down a darker alley. His steps were silent, but then again, Kalif had a bad feeling wash over him. I swear, if I can't get a bloody moment to myself, I will wind up killing someone.

Alexander grunted when he stood up from his seat on a bench. After that confrontation with Nicolette and her friends, Alex had been roughly injured by that spell. Thankfully he had made it to someone who could heal him in time, otherwise he may have been in trouble. He had been sitting, thinking to himself when he saw Kalif wander by doing who know's what. But Alexander didn't really trust him for some reason, and the reason someone managed to irritate him to the point of getting up and following him. He ended up following him to a darker ally and stopped, he should make himself known. Following him was going to do nothing but make himself seem like a creep.

"Fancy seeing you out and about. And for once your actually alone." Alexander had made notice that Nicolette or some other person was often around him. But this time, it was just Alexander and him, and he wasn't exactly sure if this meeting was going to be the friendliest he's ever had.

Just as he expected, he was not alone. That voice made Kalif irritated by itself. Some people just never learn he thought with a roll of his eyes. Instead of reverting back into his evil form, he simply put that one weapon he had back upon his hand, and Kalif turned to face Alexander with a death glare, but nothing like what he could give off if Kalif was not holding himself back. Kalif decided to mess with his head a bit, and he stated, "Sounds like something you want." Kalif tapped his fingers against his robes, fighting the itch to get out his wand and torture the mudblood. "This situation is oddly particular. You show up during the oddest of moments, and now, you happen to stumble upon me again. I'm not fond of being stalked, for your information." Kalif narrowed his bleak eyes and he demanded in a cold tone, "What do you want now?"

Alexander stared at the weapon nervous before he let out a breath of air and nodded to himself, he was going to do his best and not let his man get into his head like he had before. Alexander strictly had a mission, if he wanted to get to Niccy then he needed to get rid of Kalif first. Then whoever else got in his way, he wasn't going to let them belittle him anymore, even if he was muggleborn. Pursing his lips he attempting to rival Kalif's cold stare as much as possible, but he knew it would be nowhere as close. Obviously a battle of coldness wasn't going to work, he was just going to have to attempt to get into his head.

"I'm actually here just to talk." He held us his hands to show that he meant no trouble..yet. Propping himself against the building he stared at Kalif, he needed to be calm and make sure his emotions weren't rampant. Otherwise he knew Kalif would get the best of him. "An why of all people would I stalk you?" Alexander asked as if he was almost offended at even the thought of it.

Kalif turned to face him directly, his eyes studying him. "I don't know, you tell me. You seem to pop up every time I get outside nowadays." Kalif continued his tapping, as if it were a necessity. After all, once he released even a bit of what he was holding back, it was difficult to control to hold his disguise. Alexander's gesture did not phase Kalif, not even bring a smirk to his lips. Holding perfectly still, Kalif ordered, "Then talk." Kalif wanted nothing more but to take away this man's life, but he could not, not in public at least. Even if no one was about to spot him do the terrible but great deed. Kalif vaguely wondered if Alexander even remembered how bad Kalif injured him, and even the slightest hint of Alexander pissing Kalif off again, things would just be worse.

Alexander relaxed when Kalif didn't make an attempt to hard him, but remembered that he needed to get into this man's head, and if he relaxed then he might end up letting his guard down. Alexander had no clue how he would exactly try to break this man down, for all he knew, this man could care about nothing. Maybe he should start with what he originally came here for, using him to get to Nicolette. With a coy smirk he crossed his arms and mentally brace himself; he just hoped this would crack him with a little assistance from Alex.

"So, I made up with Nicolette. Ya know, I did that whole 'I'm an idiot' ordeal and even brought her some flowers. And after a few knocks in the head she forgave me." Alexander had to admit that she had quite the punch for someone who appeared sweet and bubbly most of the time, but point being was that at least she forgave him and made an attempt to actually pretend like he hadn't hurt her feelings. She had been doing a good job at not only avoiding him for the past few days, but everyone. Not even Cecily or Alphonse seemed to have an idea about where she went, and he figured she was still upset about having to face everyone now that her secret was out and in the open. "She made it clear to me that she wanted you and Cecily left alone about our little spat the other day, but I want to make it clear that I am far beyond being inferior to you." Alexander didn't like Kalif's arrogant attitude, he hated all the pureblood arrogant attitudes that he he been getting lately, blood was nothing but something that kept you alive, to Alex it had nothing to do with purity.

Kalif gave him an odd look, and he rolled his eyes. That was it? He and Nicolette were back together? Since when did Kalif care about that? "Is that it? I thought you actually came to your senses - what senses you do have - and thought of something intellectual to say. Once more, I was proven wrong." Kalif glanced down at his hand with the weapon upon it, bringing it up to his face to look at it for a moment, before his gaze went to Alexander, his hand turning into a fist easily, "I hope you don't find yourself superior to me. Especially after running like a little girl from a simple offense spell." Kalif smirked in his mind. If Alexander did not know what spell he used to split open his chest, then perhaps he would get it through his head that Kalif could easily do much more damage to him. After all, he was not only a Death Eater, but a Zhefarovich at heart.

Alex was quite taken aback by Kalif's remark and removed himself from the wall, obviously this man's head was about as thick as thick as the wall he was leaning against. It felt to Alex that Kalif pretty much ignored everything he had said to him, guess he was going to have to try a lot harder than he had been, especially if he wanted to get this done before Nicolette showed up like she often randomly did whenever Alexander didn't need her around.

"For all I know I am superior. You obviously don't know how to treat another human being." Alexander hissed as he moved himself closer to Kalif. Intensity could be seen in his eyes, he wasn't going to let this man take him down so easily. Suddenly Alexander got a wicked idea, one that he figured probably wouldn't bother Kalif, but at least possibly earn him some respect. "And you think I'm lacking in male pride? Which I must admit is incorrect, I'm pretty sure Nicolette confirm that one for me." His smirked turned from dark to cocky within moments.

"Are you honestly trying to get yourself hurt?" Kalif raised an eyebrow, as he too stepped forward. Kalif's hands now rested at his side. His Death Eater attitude was rearing to come out and teach this man a lesson, but Kalif somehow thought better. "Because whatever you say, it won't have any affect on me, at least, any to satisfy that pretty little princess head of yours." His voice lined with monotone sarcasm. Kalif was not one to start a fight, but he would be more than willing to finish it, and leave the man alive. At least he would have self defense on his side, and not utter stupidity. "Are you done speaking uselessness out of your mouth yet? Honestly, you are a bore." Kalif glowered down at him, his height superior, as well as his intelligence and everything else about him.

There it was, that spark of anger that Alexander was looking for was starting to come out. He wasn't about to let that mood die out, he figured out that it had to do with something he just said that was beginning to anger him. now all he needed to do was dig deeper and chances were his plan would be kicked into motion. Pulling his wand out of his pocket incase, he stared at Kalif with his dark eyes. "Like I said, your a sad excuse for a human being. your the dirt here...not me." He hissed. "Haha, I have to admit. For someone as dense as she is, she wasn't bad either. I'd certainly do that again sometime.." Alexander snorted, almost finding what he said hard to believe. But it came from his mouth faster than he could ever possibly stop it.

Kalif's eyes narrowed, and he vaguely noticed the wand being pulled from his pocket. Kalif knew some difficult dark arts spells, but he wouldn't revert to that. However, one thing that did get on his every last nerves was someone repeating themselves over and over. The talk about Nicolette did not phase him, however, the beginning did. Kalif murmured dangerously, "For such a sad excuse, you are the one trying to get me angry, are you not. However, what you won't see is me walking away defeated." Kalif turned his back on the man, and brought his fist to his forehead, the weapon moving as his fingers did. What he did next was utterly shocking. His mood drastically changed back into what Alexander saw a few days ago, and with precision and agility, as if he were being choreographed, Kalif swung around, aiming to kick the wand out of the hand, and Kalif threw a punch, the weapon designed to tear at the skin if it connected. Kalif was aiming at the cheek, and with his calculations, he should not miss unless the fool was prepared.

Alexander was expecting Kalif to get mad, but he was far from expecting to get punched by him. When his fist collided collided with Alex's face harder that he's ever been hit before, he stumbled back and managed to catch his balance on the wall so he wouldn't hit the ground. 'That b*stard!' Alexander thought to himself as he brought a hand up to feel his cheek, which had been cut deeply thanks to that metal claw thing of his. He wiped some of the blood onto his pants and pushed himself off of the wall. His wand had been knocked way, so it looks like this was going to have to be done without the use of magic.

"I'm so thrilled that I'm actually getting into that thick head of yours." Alex rushed forward with his fingers curled into a fist, with the fully intent to strike a punch back at Kalif.

Kalif merely stepped to the side to dodge the oncoming attack, however, with that left hand with the weapon, reached out and caught the mudblood in place by the throat. Without a moment to lose (surely this would leave Alexander's mind a but fuzzy), Kalif used his strength to lift the guy up and slammed in onto the ground. Kalif had an iron-like grip, one that could shatter the throat and everything in it if he wanted, but Kalif did not. Kalif stood up straight, and he said coolly, his attitude still the same as before, cold yet evil radiated off him, "If you are quite done making an idiot out of yourself... Keep in mind that I don't like people repeating themselves." Kalif stood, on guard, and ready for the next attack if it was coming. Kalif already had a plan, if Alexander did attack, Kalif's next would leave him unconscious.

Alexander was almost pretty sure that this man had some in-human qualities to him, to have such strength in an attack. Gasping to catch his breath, he could feel sharp pains all over his body. His energy had severely depleted and he was pretty sure he would have issues moving after this. Sitting up a bit, he grimaced when he heard and felt something crack in his body. 'That cannot be good.' He thought to himself as he continued to push himself up, when he was standing he felt his knees shake and his body ache like it never had before.

"You know..I think you do care. Far more than you let on." He wiped more blood off his cheek and took a deep breath, anymore hits and he would probably be out cold. "Too bad it'll never be worth the time or the effort." Alexander hissed before he once again curled his hand into a fist and aimed right for Kalif's face.

Kalif sneered as once more, Alexander tried to attack. If Kalif wasn't this pissed off, then maybe Alexander had much more than a chance than he does now. Kalif went in, Alexander's punch barely missing him, and his left hand went for the throat once more. Kalif put enough force when he rushed in to grab Alexander that Kalif pinned him to the wall. Kalif muttered, "I only care about where my loyalties lie." With abrupt force, Kalif slammed the man's head into the brick wall, hard. Not hard enough to kill him, but hard enough to do some damage. Releasing him from his tight grip, no doubt the weapon made its mark there upon his neck. Kalif shook his head, as he turned and walked away. Perhaps now, Alexander will never mess with a man like Kalif. If it is one thing you must never do, it is underestimate someone like me. At least I know my disguise is working... Kalif thought, as he walked into the darkness.

The moment Kalif faded into the darkness, Nicolette's golden eyes shined in the darkness as stepped forward and revealed herself. The whole scene, the whole fight she had been there curiously watching. 'I never should have followed him..' Nicolette thought to herself, she couldn't believe that once again, Alex had spilled something that was was not something that should really be said to others. And Kalif of course never cared, and most likely never will. With a sigh she walked over to Alexander and gently lifted his unconscious body, he needed to get treated and immediately.

"Nobody really cares anymore...so why should I ever bother with you." Nicolette said more to herself than to anyone else. Maybe it was time to lock her heart of up, build up that wall that she had taken down many years ago. Things were not going her way, and she was starting to dread the decisions she was making. Sighing softly, Nicolette apparated out of the ally with Alex to see if he could be helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back