Some one-on-one time

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Kate walked donw towards the music room violin and music in both her hands.Since returning from the break she hadn't been practicing as much and she felt that she just wanted to be surronded by music just for a little while anyway.She had begun to realize that music may be the right thing for her.It wasn't a fully made decision but it was one she was leaning towards.She didn't know what it was but music just made her feel happier and she felt good making music though that was still in process.Music had always sort of been her thing nobody except for Sara had been involved in music though Ryan did play a small bit of guitar.But there was no doubt that while Sara may be an actress and Ryan a sport player Kate was a musician and it was something she had only realized over the summer.She was amusician through and through and Kate was glad because music was what she was all about.

As she walked in she lay down her violin and music and walked over to the piano.The piano wasn't her instrument so to speak,violin was her thing but that didn't mean that she didn't like learning one or two piano tunes every now and again.She usually learnt ones that she could sing too.Not much people in Hogwarts knew she could sing, a few knew she could play the violin but she didn't think anybody knew she could sing.In a way singing was was she was best at no doubt about it and her singing teacher would kill her if she found out how much less Kate had been singing.She knew she should start again.She sat down by the piano but her fingers over the keys and started playing after the introduction she began to sing

</FONT>
No I can't take one more step towards you
cus all that's waiting is regret
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most​
<i>
</i><FONT font="Georgia">

When she was finished the song she sat there for a few minutes before singing and playing it again.

OOCOut of Character:
Christina Perry Jar of Harts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back