Some new ppls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Okay so right now I have no rps with my charrie Kate Moon.So I was hoping to get a few.
Now Kate has her close friends but that's really it.So I was kind of hoping for some new
friends.They can be in any year,house.I just want her to get some more friends.

Here's a bit of info on her.

Kate Moon is a third year Hufflepuff.She is quite funny and bubbly and loves to make new friends even if she seems a bit shy at first.She's a really happy person with a great personality.She loves music and school and she sometimes likes to break the rules as long as its not to serious. If you want anything more her bio and CD are in her signature.

Thanks,
Johanna

I have Amber, a second year Hufflepuff, she can get along with anybody and her and Kate are in the same house so that would work. Amber needs a good friend or two, so yeah. Let me know if you're interested.
^_^

Kate and Amber
Sure will start it tomorrow

Kate and James
Sure. Could you start?.

I can offer my character Daniel, he's a fourth year and a fellow Hufflepuff. He's also a member of the glee club and is friends with Sara so could be tension there.

Hey
I have Tara and they can have another plot of you want. She is starting to get back to her old cheerful self.
I could also offer briar Rowan she is my fifth year lion prefect. She is quite outgoing and sure of herself. She is often helping out the younger students sort of acting like a big sister to them. But don't let that disillusion you she isn't a goody two shoes, and she loves an adventure.

Kate and Daniel
That's great but maybe not to much tension?
I don't mind. Could u start?

Kate and Tara
That would be great! I'll start a topic when I
get back If u want?

Kate and Briar
Sounds good! Could u start this one?

awesome
I Will start one the for Briar and Kate in a little while and post the link once it is up. is there anywhere particular that you would like it to be, or shall i pick?

Okay, i will start one now.
I have started one here it is in the north tower and called fresh air.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back