Some help... maybe

Noboru Hiroto

Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Noboru was sitting by the lake side, his shoes by his side and his toes in the pebbly ground he sat upon, time by the lake seemed to be so fast and seemed to go by so soon that it made his head spin. Noboru was here because he was slightly distressed, with classes and the second term coming to an end, the end of term was not right around the corner but it still made Noboru think about what he wanted to do, even though he was only in third year. Noboru had no idea what he wanted to be, or what he wanted to do, the only thing he did these days was sit somewhere quietly and draw, he had not seen the girl he met so long ago, Keira. He had often tried but in the end failed. He even went back to the trophy room where they first met but she was not there. Noboru had no idea where to go to look for her so he gave up and decided to come to the lake and draw the water.

The year was fast nearing its end, and Sakura had spent nearly every day studying for the exams. But now, as she sat in the library, staring down at her notes with a deep blue quill in one hand and a book in the other, her heart sinking; she couldn't think straight and the stress she had brought upon herself, was causing her to give up. Sighing, Sakura packed up her things and headed outside to the lake. At least she'd be able to relax there. However, upon arrival, Sakura noticed someone very familiar sitting by the lake, drawing. Sakura's expression changed from annoyance at her lack of study progress, to sympathy for her big brother. She knew he had never been as confident as roguish Daichi, and it had slowly begun to show. "Noboru?" Sakura asked as she approached him, "Are you alright?"

Daichi was happily strolling the grounds. The semester is nearing its end and almost everyone was busy with studying. Almost everyone was cramming up so that they would get the grades that they want. Almost everyone that is, of course, he was not included among those. Instead of studying in the library, Daichi devotes himself in quidditch; the sport which he loves too much. Not long ago, he had had a practice match with one of the chasers of the team. He had so much fun then, he sometimes wish that he could do that once again. However, it seems that that would be impossible for now, that friend of his is probably busy with studying as well, he cannot just go around and bother her at all. So instead of going to their usual hang out place, Daichi had decided to go by the lake, he could probably annoy the giant squid there or just go and play with the other students. Anything will do so long as he could have fun, however, as he neared the lake, instead of the usual students that he would see there, he had seen two familiar faces, namely his twin and his sister. From their expressions, Daichi could guess that something was bothering them. Knowing Sakura, his sister, it would be probably about her studying, but his twin, he wonder what's wrong. With a jog, he had approached his siblings and plopped himself beside his twin. "Hey there! Sakura, Noboru, what's with the gloomy faces?!" He said enthusiastically, patting his twin's back.

Noboru continued to draw, the sky line, the cliffs, the small fluffy looking clouds, even the small ripples in the water made by creatures below. How fascinating the water and its depths were, the creatures that lived under the glistening waves, yep the water sure was a brilliant thing to draw and think about. Noboru continued drawing when he heard his sisters voice, he was not expecting her at all, he thought that she would be studying or reading, she did after all love to read. "Sakura, no I fine, dont worry." He told her, though he was not sure if it was a lie or not, he had not spoken to Sakura for a while and it felt good to talk to family again.

Noboru returned to drawing, awaiting his sisters reply when he heard another highly familiar voice, it belonged to his brother Daichi, Noboru stopped drawing and folded his art book, with both his siblings around, especially Daichi he would rarely have time to draw. "What do you mean? Im fine really!" Noboru told him, all be it a little defensively, who could blame him? He was not sure what to do anymore and two people whom he held close to his heart thought, or new that there was something wrong when he was not sure himself.

Daichi messed with his brother's hair when he told him that he was just fine. He, as a twin, know perfectly well that something is bothering his oh-so-calm brother. "Don't lie to me Noboru, something's wrong, now don't be shy and tell your brother and your sister about it.. come on, I'm all ears." He said, still messing with his brother's hair. He knows that he might be annoying his brother for doing so but he loves doing that. He and his twin Noboru were complete opposites, yet he an somehow feel the anxiety that his twin was feeling, perhaps it is something that is really common for twins just like them. "Say it Noboru, I'm not going to laugh, really..."

Sakura felt she should have anticipated Daichi's arrival on the scene, and she gave a light sigh when she saw him. How was it he could be the happiest of the three when he was the one with greatest disability? That was one thing Sakura loved about her brother; the way in which he interpreted life and got on with it, was like no other person she had met. Sakura could hear the defensive tone in Noboru's voice, and she had been about to say something when Daichi began to mess with Noboru's hair. Sakura shook her head in a disapproving manner. "Really, Daichi? Noboru doesn't need a hairdresser- he needs our support." She knew that Daichi meant well, but the twins would often get into disputes over this and that.

Sakura's voice was gentle and full of warmth, though her eyes showed her concern. "Yes," she agreed with Daichi, trying to stay pleasant in the whole conversation, "please try and tell us. I'll make sure Daichi doesn't laugh." She cast a menacing look at Daichi to show how serious she was. Sakura scarcely used threats, but if she did use them, she meant them.

Daichi sutck his tongue out in a teasing manner when Sakura reprimanded him for messing with his twin's hair. He's getting used to it, for him, Sakura's too mature that she acts as some sort of a mother among the three of them. " I know that, you don't need to tell me.. I'm just trying to cheer him up.." He said defensively, crossing his arms on his chest while looking at his sister's direction.

Daichi just smirked as Sakura tried to convince Noboru to tell them his problem. He knew all well that his brother would be too shy to admit that there is something wrong with him or that he probably doesn't know what the problem is actually. However, when Sakura had remarked that she will make sure that he won't laugh, Daichi threw an equally menacing look at his sister. "Hey, you don't need to say that, I already said that I'm not going to laugh.. at least I'll try not to.." He said turning back to his brother to try to convince him one more. "You know Noboru, just say it... I'm your brother, and I'm your twin at that...and well... Sakura here is your sister, even though you say that you're fin, I can see that you're not..." He said casually, though his words are not really that compassionate, his eye and his actions show that he is really concerned with his brother.

Noboru sighed, he had a feeling that Daichi would laugh at him being so shy around that girl, he was also getting tired of his twin brother messing his hair. Noboru sighed when Sakura went off at Daichi, and laughed slightly, hoping to change the subject. “I probably could use a hairdresser.” He said forcing a smile, he knew that his siblings meant well but they were not helping in the slightest, in fact they were making him feel worse.

Noboru sighed. “If you laugh or even look like you are about to laugh, am I allowed to throw you into the lake?” He asked looking at his twin brother, he had a feeling that Sakura wouldn’t laugh but try to help in some way that Noboru wouldn’t agree with while he had an even bigger feeling that Daichi would fall down laughing and tell him to ask her out. “You see,” He begun. “There is umm... a person.” He started not entirely sure how to tell them. “A... Ravenclaw third year...” Noboru was trying his hardest to say her name but it always made him turn red, Noboru hated turning so red that people thought he was sun burnt, like now he looked as red as a tomato. “Girl...” He finished, he knew he didn’t say much but it was hard.

OOCOut of Character:
How'd I do with the nervous talk? :r

"No, you're definitely not allowed to, but, well, I guess you can mess with my hair too.." daichi said with a laugh as Noboru asked whether he could throw him at the lake if ever he would burst out laughing once he told them his problem. Daichi's face then turned serious as Noboru began to stutter, seeing that his twin was not really like that, Daichi knew that his twin's problem really was grave. "A person, ravenclaw, girl? Now Noboru, state it clearly, I can't understand you..." Daichi said, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, then after a few moments of thinking, he suddenly yelled. "Noboru, you're having girl problems?!" He inquired incredulously, wondering whether what he thought was correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back