Some friends please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Moon

OOC First Name
Tenjo Jojo(Johanna)
Okay so I have this character Ryan who is about to start Hogwarts.He is in Slytherin but he is unhappy with the choice of the sorting hat.He really wanted to be in any other house then Slytherin so he is kind of depressed at the moment.Ryan is a nice,simple person.He loves sport and music.He is protective and supportive.He has three sisters who are also in Hogwarts and he has some friends from before Hogwarts but what I would like is some close male friends in Slytherin.I would also like some friends outside or in Slytherin (male or female) not close ones but just friends.Maybe one or two enemies???

Johanna

Ryuuji here can be a friend. He's rather athletic. He wouldn't hesitate to participate in any sports activity, however, he's rather sadistic at times, but he IS kind.

Anyway, according to the sorting hat, he does fit in all three house, I just wondered what are the other two... :D

I would recommend Jaedan but I think Ryan and her are too close a-friends. ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back