Adriana Clarke

OOC First Name
Mimi
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
images

Adriana Gabrielle Clarke
Gossip + Slytherin + Writer

Adriana Clarke is a first year Slytherin. She's half-Spanish and half-Australian too. As for her personality, this girl is very curious and can be very harsh. It's hard to get a sorry from her, after all her pride is too swelled. She moved to New Zealand when she was 10, but she often spent time there prior to the big move. Adriana is also a writer, though she would never tell a soul. The harshness that she conveys is honesty just a cover for her own sensitivity, yet not even she realizes that yet!</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">friendship.
[color=FF00FF]YOU'RE AS FAKE AS THE MOANS YOU MAKE

Well really what I'm looking for are some friends. Even though Adriana is girly, I really was thinking that she would hang out with more guys than girls. This is mostly because that way there would be less drama within the group. As for what the guys are like, I have no preference. Though she may take to Slytherins more easily compared to a Hufflepuff. I honestly only want her to have one or two extremely close friends who are girls, that way it's easier for them to get along.

enmity.
[color=FF00FF]YOU'RE AS WEAK AS THE HEARTS YOU BREAK[/color]

Adriana already has an enemy, but maybe one or two people that don't like her much would be cool. As much as I hate to admit it she can be very hard to like at some moments. So, maybe we could work off of that.

love.
[color=FF00FF]SO JUST GIVE US A LITTLE BREAK.[/color]

Love. Love. Love. Love. Okay, well Adriana here is only a first year. I'm not asking for long-term "I love you." relationships at all. But, maybe one person could be a very sweet first boyfriend, the one that you honestly treat like a best friend but you say he's your boyfriend? I honestly think that's the only thing that would work out for her.
I would want this guy to be one of her friends and develop a closer bond, then finally have feelings for her. Said friend would have to be willing to put Adriana into her place if she misbehaved. That would probably be the reason why she started to have feelings for him in the first place.

TEMPLATE BY ESS JAY OF CAUTION BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME.[/color]

Hey :D

So i have a slytherin 1st year, Isobel Hills. She needs a close friend and i would like to offer her up as that for Andriana. Can't link to biography off this computer, but you can search her if you want.

Sorry and thanks,

Kate
:)

I'd actually love that! :) She seems a good match for Adriana!

I have three characters to offer, they can be anything that you like.. :D

First one if this, his name is Fayt. He's a parselmouth and he's really arrogant and well, a bit emotionless at times, you can look at his character development for more information on him.

And then I have Maria Leingod, another slytherin, she's a first year too. She doesn't have any CD yet, but I'm currently making one for her. Anyways, she's very enigmatic and is very quick to irritation. She's very honest, but she does have a soft side too, her weakness is those things that are cute.

Lastly, I have Ryuuji, a ravenclaw 1st year. He's athletic, kind, honest, and well, very energetic, but he have this darker side of him, he's a bit sadistic at times and is very protective of those that he cares for.

I actually think that Adriana and Fayt could be friends (Maybe even something more.) She'd probably be amazed that
1) He's a parselmouth.
2) He's so protective of his sister.
Some RPs with him might be fun! :lol:

Adriana Clarke said:
I actually think that Adriana and Fayt could be friends (Maybe even something more.) She'd probably be amazed that
1) He's a parselmouth.
2) He's so protective of his sister.
Some RPs with him might be fun! :lol:
Sure, are you going to start the topic, or shall I? :D

I have my character Ryan Moon.I don't have a bio yet but if you want theres the character development in my siggie?

i have this guy stefan glass that could be anything you want him to be

I can offer Juliet, one of my many characters who can be like a big sister to her! She goes to Durmstrang though so maybe a family friend?

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLIES.

Adriana and Juliet
I think that would be a great idea! They can write each other letters in the north tower.

Adriana and Collin
I think she would take to Collin well! They have a couple of common interests that they can bond over.

Adriana and Alice
Anywhere on the grounds I suppose. :( Would you mind starting it? I'm a tad sick and I don't think I have it in me.

arryt then.... d'u wanna start/ should I?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back