• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Some freebies... ? :)

rdc.png

Code:
[IMG]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6206/rdc.png[/IMG]
Made the text a bit different too, hope it's okay... I'm experimenting xD
 
Izaak, would you mind terribly if I saved the Taylor Swift one to my computer and used it for my character Brianna when she starts school? It won't be until Y10 so I don't see any problems with still having the same signature. I'll credit ^_^
 
It's demi lovato :)
 
I think there may be two...but only one seems to be active. So I'd say go for it, it's a lovely banner :)
Aspen Jones is the active Demi Lovato :p
 
Thanks Izaak but I think I'll do that myself when the time comes to use it =D
 
Back
Top