Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Sturdy 14 inches Oakwood wand with Magaul feather core
Hi, hello

To the people I have plots and topics with currently, I’m sorry that some critters ate our fibre. It’s not our fault, it’s our apartment complex (but don’t worry, we’ll be moving soon). Replying using my phone is a no go as our data keeps going on and off (don’t believe what they advertised on tv about their data being strong everywhere =))). So, chill out if I haven’t replied and all y’all see on my social media is me playing the Sims 4 (they do offline). It’s the holiday in the US and everybody close till tomorrow for them to fix my internet.

again, I apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

sincerely, Alex (the lady who was gone for a couple of months because her 2 year old is a butt and came back)

Oh no! Hope you get your internet up and running soon.

Oh dear! Hopefully doesn't take too long to get fixed.

Update:
Thank you, thank you for y'all concern.

Internet is back, the little critters aren't being tempted to screw our internet again (knock on wood). Although, we're starting to pack for moving. I'm gonna be a little slow on replies, also shopping for new internet provider (Our current doesn't offer a faster one at the new apartment. We do gaming a lot). So, a little bit more patient with me would be appreciated, thank you so much.

Update on moving:

Soo, we're moving Saturday to a new apartment. Internet will be put in on the same day as well but this weekend will be for moving day only. So, I will not get to replies by then until Monday. I can be reached through discord (ThsIsAgntSmth#4003) but you'll be left on read. Advance sorry for that.

Yess! We are officially moved and I'm ready to get back into things slowly still. I don't think I have more going away stuff so, yep, I'm here if y'all need me.

Yayy, time for plots and replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back