Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sophie<3
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The young Swedish boy had enjoyed his time so far. He had met his roommates and also a very unpleasant girl named Sophie, that he wished he never would see again anymore. But she wasn't in Gryffindor gladly and he had seen her sorted in Ravenclaw. He wished her Hufflepuff with her sister just what she didn't wanted, but well she wasn't sorted there. He hoped Marcos would want to attend a adventure with him pretty soon because he was too excited to wait for him so decided to search the castle on his own. He decided to search low so somewhere around the lower levels. He found himself walking through a hallway and decided to try one door right in front of him. When he entered he smelled something delicious and when he walked further he saw a lot of food in front of him. Omg heaven the boy thought. He liked food a lot and especially cake and sweets. This would be where the food was made and he had the feeling he shouldn't be here and that only made him feel more welcome. Gabriel walked a bit further and looked around if there wasn't anyone there, he decided to try the cake because anyone should do it right? He put his finger into it and put it to his mouth.

"Come on Jess! Quick! I'm sooooooooooooooo hungry" Leila whined as she grabbed her best friend's arm and dragged her out of the Portrait hole from the Gryffindor Common Room. The two girls ran down the stairs and down to the lower levels of the castle and straight into the Kitchens. "What shall we get first? I'm thinking cookies! Or maybe even a cake?" she suggested to her best friend as they walked through the corridor into the enormous Kitchen. It was soon apparent that they were not alone in wanting some snacks as another Gryffindor first year was in the Kitchen aswell. "Fancy seeing you here!" Leila said to the blonde boy.

Jess laughed as Leila nagged and pulled at her arm, desperately dragging her in the direction of the portrait hole. "I'm coming I'm coming," She said as the two girls made their way down through the castle to the kitchens. They had been planning the trip since their first night, but had wanted the new semester to calm a little before they began sneaking out at night. That time was now. Jess giggled and her stomach rumbled as Leila listed off the possible sweets that awaited them inside the kitchen. "Oh Merlin I could eat a whole chocolate cake right now," She dreamed, a little drool collecting in the corner of her mouth. Once they made it to the corridor that led to the kitchen, i became clear they were't alone. They weren't the only Gryffindors raiding the kitchen that night. "Oh hello," Jess beamed at the boy.

Gabriel was rather enjoying himself with the cake and couldn't really stop tasting it because it was so delicious! As she heared a door opening he couldn't really care if he would be spotted with someone but he saw two girls from about his age he thought. He noticed the girls because they were always together like glue to eachother and they seemed nice and they were pretty. As the brunette said it was fancy seeing him there he got a smile on his face. '' Fancy seeing you girls here.'' he said as he didn't want to left out one girl ofcourse. He looked at the blonde as she greeted him too. '' You girls are always together right? I'm Gabriel and I guess I saw you before in the Common room of Gryfindor.'' he said with confidence and heard the blonde saying she could eat a whole chocolate cake. He looked into the kitchen and noticed a huge chocolate cake and he almost drooled as he was so hungry when seeing it. '' Well there it is, should we share it?'' the blonde said with a grin.

Leila laughed as the Gryffindor boy seemed pleased to see the two of them and he acknowledged the fact they always seemed to be together. "Yes we are!" she announced and put her arm around Jess "we're best friends and together 24/7" she said proudly while grinning and looking at Jess, there was no one that Leila loved more in the world than her fellow Gyffindor. "I'm Leila and this is Jess" she replied to the boy "I recognise you aswell, Gabriel. I see you like cake as much as Jess and I" she laughed. Leila made her way over to the chocolate cake and she licked her lips and looked over to Jess and then Gabriel. "Let's get stuck in!" she said.

Jess giggled when Leila put her arm around her and announced to the the boy that they were indeed always together. It wasn't strictly true, but it may as well be. Though Jess wish they really were together 24/7. "Like she said I'm Jess," She grinned broadly at the boy. like he said she was sure she had seen him around the common room, he was hard to miss after all. "Hmm, maybe not just cake, I want cookies, you like cookies Gabriel?" She asked the boy as she scanned the kitchen looking for some. "THERE!" She yelled and ran over to the plate of chocolate chip cookies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back