OOC First Name
Leia
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Maple Wand with Fairy Wing Core
After multiple explorations of her new school, Willabelle decided that the North Tower was officially her favourite part of the castle. It had been empty each time she had paid a visit, giving her a place to be by herself. Eventually Belle found herself visiting more frequently, whenever she felt overwhelmed. She was an introvert, and many times had needed time to recharge after her social interactions with her schoolmates.

Belle climbed the staircase up the towers, happy that there was no one in sight again that evening. She reached for the dark blue scrunchie on her wrist, taking it off and tying her red hair up. She loved her red curls, but sometimes they annoyed her. The girl then leaned against the wall, staring off into the distance through the window gap.

Not speaking the language at Hogwarts was challenge enough, but the scope of this place... Giulia struggled to wrap her head around it. Beauxbatons surely didn't have staircases that moved around when you weren't looking, or corridors leading to corridors leading to corridors. On the way up to her dormitory Giulia was sure she had taken the correct route, the one the prefects had lead her along on her first night at Hogwarts, but... after climbing higher and higher and higher, she realised with a cold shock that she should have reached her common room by now. She had gotten turned around somewhere and wound up in the wrong tower. Looking around for help, her eyes fell on a girl she thought was one of her new classmates, though Giulia still didn't have the best grasp on faces and names yet. But there was nothing for it, so she put on the best smile she could manage, practicing the English words in her mind before they made it out of her mouth. "Excusez... excuse me." She started, stumbling from the first. "I, euh, I think I am, euh.. lost? The... the tower Ravenclaw, is she close?"

Willabelle greatly missed her parents, her pet goat Dahlia and her grandmother. The girl gazed down at her little crossbody bag, as a small smile formed on her face as she remembered back the day her grandmother had knitted it for her. Her muggle grandmother had been surprisingly acceptive and excited hearing news that Belle was going to start at a magical school. Belle had felt terribly homesick lately, but she knew she had to suck it up. She looked out the window again, this time looking at the stars in the sky. Perhaps she could find the Big Dipper?

Belle jumped in surprise when she heard a voice. She had thought she was alone, but apparently not. She turned around, finding herself looking at a girl she seemed to recognise from the sorting ceremony. Belle heaved a sigh of relief, at least it wasn’t a Professor. Belle noted the accent of the other girl. Where was she from? It was an accent she had not heard before.

“Uh...I don’t think you’re at the correct place. I’m so sorry, I think it might be a different tower?” Belle replied, unsure where the Ravenclaw Tower was really at. The other girl did mention it was a tower, so maybe it was a different one? Belle didn’t recall seeing any Ravenclaw students on her way up, but her memory wasn't good to begin with.

It was a relief that English was at least easier to understand than speak, though Giulia almost wished she hadn't understood what the girl said. How had she wound up in the wrong tower entirely? "Oh..." She said in dismay, looking around. How was anyone supposed to find their way around this labyrinth? It was ridiculous. Looking back at the girl, Giulia decided to try her luck. "Can you, euh, help me? I do not know the, euh, the path back." Giulia pointed down the corridor she had come from, hoping to get her message across.

((Sorry it took me a while to reply, I've had a nasty flu!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back