soccer

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked out of melodys beauty salon with her new things. She turned around to make sure Emmett was following, she said she wouuld hang out with him. She went to a feild just outside of Brightstone and put her things on a flat rock that looked some what like a table. Once she was done that she went over to a near by tree with a hallowed out trunk and pulled out a soccer ball, she had decided to keep one there incase she ever just wanted to come kick it around, or vent out her anger.

Emmett followed Arisa out of the make-up store and down the streets of Brightstone village. When she looked back to make sure he was still following he gave her a small smile and walked faster to keep up with her longer legs. Once they were outside or Brightstone he saw her put her things down and go over to a tree, she pulled out a soccer ball from inside the trunk, it reminded him of one of his sisters books, pippy longstockings. He walked over to where she was standing "so, do you want to just kick the ball around or play one on one, or go find some other kids to play with?" he asked her.

Arisa smiled at Emmett, he really seemed like a nice kid. "Lets just kick the ball around for now, if someone comes along and wants to join up they can" she answered. She kicked the ball over to Emmett "so, what were you doing in a beauty salon anyways?" she asked with a smirk

Emmett missed the ball and ran after it to get it, he kicked the ball back to Arisa and ran over to her. His face turned a deep red when she asked what he was doing in a beauty salon, "well, i was bored, and i saw you in there, and thought you looked fun" he replied. It was better then his excuse on wondering why girls needed so many shades of lip gloss.

Arianna walked slowly down to Brightstone village, enjoying the nice day, and the feeling of being free. She walked down the front street, occasionally glancing into shops as she passed them. She heard a familiar voice, and looked around to the left. Arisa was standing in a field holding a soccer ball, and talking to a boy who looked younger than them. She decided to go and say hello, she hoped they would be playing soccer.

"Sup" she said playfully when she reached them.

"Ari!" Arisa squeeled, she ran up and hugged her friend completely forgetting about the soccer ball. "Where have you been!?" she asked with a smile. Then she remembered Emmett was standing behind her "oh, and this is Emmett" she added.

"Hi there" Emmett said with a wave before running off to go get the ball Arisa has missed. When he came back he sat on the ball waiting for the girls to be done there greating so they could start playing again.

(it be 3 am and i needs to go to bed, sorry -_- night *waves* )

((Nighty night! :lol: ))
"Hey" she said, laughing at the force of Arisa's hug. When she pulled away, she could see the boy standing there, holding the ball. "Emmett..." she said, clicking her fingers. "That rings a bell... Oh, I know! That guy from the Twilight series, you know, those muggle books that were the rage around the time we were born." she said in a rush. "Sorry" she apologised to him, you must get that alot.
She grinned sheepishly.

Emmett sighed "yeah, my mom was a huge fan so she named me after her faveriot vampire" he replied "and yeah, but im used to it" he replied with a smile, his gold eyes twinkling in the sun. "so, do you want to play soccer with us?" Emmett asked politly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back