Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
The newly minted teenager yawned, stretching arms above his head as he loitered in the entrance hall that morning. Most people were at breakfast, but not Flynn. The school year was almost over and he hadn't really caused any big trouble. And that needed to change as soon as possible. Though he didn't have anything super dangerous planned, a couple of fanged frisbees in his hand just waiting for the right person to chuck them at. And it didn't take him long to spot someone from where he was hiding behind a pillar, peeking out for just long enough to aim and send the first frisbee soaring right at the older boy before quickly ducking back behind cover before he got noticed.

@Arthurian Taylor

Arthur was bored. Again. He was wandering through the halls when out of nowhere, a fanged frisbee was closing in quickly. He dodged, grinning. Oh, was that how his new friend wanted to play? Arthur grabbed the frisbee after it landed, thinking quickly and ducking behind a different pillar, digging through his bag for something, quickly pulling out a little mirror and a stink bomb. He watched in the mirror for someone to peek out in the surrounding area. He grinned when he saw someone stick out their head, quickly ducking out from behind his pillow and hurling the stink bomb.

Flynn did have to frown from where he was hiding when he didn't hear any choice curse words or shouting from whoever he had thrown the frisbee at. He would have at least expected some complaint about it. So he decided to peek out from behind the pillar he was hiding behind to find there was no sign from his intended target. A bit strange. Until the boy popped out again, a stink bomb in hand, and chucked it right at where Flynn was hiding. Well, that was not going to stand. He darted from cover before he got stinked out, using his free hand to cover his nose as he dived to a new pillar to hide behind, chucking the last frisbee in his hand at the other boy as a distraction while he was an open target.

Arthur grinned, excitement coursing through him. This was gunna be fun. He dodged the other frisbee, barely, and took a few glitter bombs from his bag, hurling them one after another at the wall on either side of the boys hiding pillar, hoping that when they went off the blast of red and silver glitter might catch his target at least a little bit.

When it came to pranking, glitter certainly wasn't that bad. It could be a lot worse, so he didn't really mind when a glitter bomb exploded against the wall and he got some on himself. Instead, he was a bit worried. He only had the frisbees with him, it was not like he carried stuff around, and rummaging in his pockets all he could find was some crumpled up sweet wrappers and a a gobstone - for some reason. But, he supposed it was all he had, so he shrugged, ducking form behind the pillar just to chuck it across the room at his target. Maybe it would end up splattering him with the liquid inside or something.

Arthur smiled a bit when the gobstone was thrown at him, rubbing his nose as it bounced off his face. "Do you surrender?" He called out, smiling widely. "You seem to be out of ammo," He laughed lightly, digging in his bag and finding another stink bomb. "I have you outgunned here, kid," He grinned, peeking around his cover again.

The boy was right, he was rather out of ammo at this point and didn't have anything else with him. It was not like he had been expecting his frisbee targets just to have their own ammo on them to chuck back. "I still have my wand! He called back, though didn't really know how he could use it in a 'prank' situation. "And I never give in."

Arthur laughed, stowing his things and walking out from his hiding spot. "Fine then, I give in. Even though we both know I won," he laughed again, striding over and peeking around the kids pillar. "Who are you?" He asked, a broad grin on his face.

It was a surprise that the other boy was the one to give in when he was the one who had more stuff to chuck his way. But Flynn wasn't going to complain, poking his head from around the pillar he had been hiding behind as the other boy came over. "You gave up your winning rights when you gave in," he pointed out, folding his arms over his chest. And I'll tell you who I am if you go first."

Arthur grinned, not conceding that he'd forfeited. He leaned against the pillar, both hands in his pockets and smiling impishly. "Arthurian." He held out his hand, always polite like his mother had taught him. "Bold of you to be throwing those in here," he offered, brushing a hand through his hair.

Flynn raised a brow when the boy offered his name. "Arthurian? What, like the time period? King Arthur and stuff?" Wow, he suddenly felt really bad. He couldn't imagine having such a dumb name. But, he supposed a deal was a deal and all, "I'm Flynn." He stated his name as he took the offered hand, giving it a short shake before slipping his hand into his pocket. "Not like I was planning on getting caught or anything."

Arthur chuckled and shook his head. "I wish. I'm fairly sure I was named after my father- Avarian." He rolled his eyes. "Arthur is fine." he stuck both hands in his pockets, leaning against the pillar. "No one ever plans to get caught," he smiled, looking the boy over. "You're good though. A little. What year are you?" he asked, interested in this new encounter.

He wanted to ask if all the men in his family had such laughable names, but he decided against it at the last second and closed his mouth again. "Could have probably guessed that," he did have to offer as the other boy stated that Arthur was fine. No doubt he wanted to be called anything but Arthurian. "I'm too clever to get caught," he simply scoffed, "And I'm in second."

Arthur smirked a little bit. "I caught you," he teased. It made sense that the boy was in second. "I'm in fourth." He replied easily, thinking. "The Frisbees was a good start. Do you do this often?" he asked, curious.

Flynn huffed slightly, "You didn't catch me. You just retaliated." Which was something he hadn't been expecting to happen. So Arthur was a couple of years older, then. He shrugged, "When I get bored." Which was, admittedly, a lot of the time.

Arthur chuckled. "I know your name and face and we had a fight. That's getting caught," he shrugged, running a hand through his hair. "I'm almost always bored," he replied easily. "Want to go get something to eat? I'm hungry," he asked, moving to step away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back